Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Today is election day. People in the United States are voting for the next President. Who do you think will win? Obama or Romney? What other feelings do you have about the election? I want to hear your opinions. Write complete sentences in the comments of this blog post. You will get a grade on this. 

When you have completed your blog post, you can play with this election map.


http://www.usatoday.com/interactives/news/politics/electoral-vote-tracker/

48 comments:

  1. I think that Obama is going to win.
    My feelings for the 2012 Election's are , That I want Obama to win , I just feel like I can trust Obama more with things to get done with more than I can with Romney .
    I feel that Romey Wants LESS for Us & MORE for him. I just feel that Obama running for presidant again is the most amazing thing that he has done this month other than helping The Hurricane Sandy incident . I just want him to win & I belive that if teens like my age were able to vote Obama would win !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think obama is going to win he could do more than mitt romney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like for Obama to win again. The reason I say this is because he has not done anything wrong this year so I want to vote for Obama again. Another reason why I want to vote for Obama is because he helped us during this year. So I believe that he might win this year too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama should win he has lots of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Obama is going to win this election.
    My feelings for the election is that I would want Obama to win,rather than Romney because Obama will help us.
    I feel that I can trust Obama because he is always helping the poor people and helping them by giving them/offering them jobs.
    I HOPE OBAMA WINS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Obama is going to win again.I want Obama to win because I don't really trust Romney,people say that he wants the Mexicans to go back to Mexico.
    Also I think that it would be amazing to have Obama again for president.Another thing is that Obama gave us good things but I don't think Romney would do the same.So I think that Obama is going to win because a lot of people don't want Romney to be our U.S.A.president.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think obama is going to win.Becouse people know how he is allready if we still have the same resident it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Obama is going to win because he changed some immigration problems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Think Obama should win because he is a good President.I don't trust Mitt Romney.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um... I think that Obama will win cos' I mean everybody all ready knows who and how Obama will treat us. Also I fell that if Romney wins then I will probably freak out and go crazy. I think Obama will treat us better. They say that Romney wants to put all the Mexicans back across the border.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Thinkk Obama Is Gonna Win Because He Is Gonnaa Be A Better President

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow sooooooooo cool i hope that obama wins and all that stuf .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that Barack Obama is going to win because I hear more stuff about him. They are both actually good candidates for it so it is kind of hard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really think OBAMA is going to win he is helping imigrants wow come on OBAMA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think obama is going to win because he is a better president because he is helping the less fortunate and not the people who dont really need help.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope Obama win because he is a good president.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    It is a VERY close election!!!!!!! Man I pray Obama wins!!!! He may have done some stuff last year that some people didn't like, but I really do HOPE this year he fixes that. Especially the Hurricane Sandy stuff. Mitt Romney is VERY BAD for America. VERY BAD!!!!!! And a bunch of other stuff about the election.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think that Obama is going to win because people like his decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i hope obama wins wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope Obama will win because he has changed a lot the past 4 years(he has cleaned up a lot of the last presidents mess). But Mitt Romney he seems like he is only running for president is because of all the republicans and Obama seems like the kind of person that cares about everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know who will win but I really want President Obama to win. If Mitt Romney wins then I don't think that most of America will benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hpe obama wins because i think that he is better then Romney.
    MY feelings for 2012:i hpoe obame wins. I think think that i can trust more obame that i can with romney.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Obama! Obama! That's the candidate I would vote for. Even though he can't fix everything he can fix as much as can.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well i think Obama is going to win,Well i don't really don't have much feelings about the elections i just hope Obama wins so we can have a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  26. now I know obamma won i feel really happy that he wo he's been a good president since the last two years

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think obama is a really good president and he will help us the United States of america by helping with our bills food Stamps And we will stay strong and help the united states of america with its future.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now I know obamma won I feel really happy that he won the election and votes he's been a good president for the last 4 years.I think he's going to be a good president for 4 more years

    ReplyDelete
  29. So Obama won and i knew it from the beggining.Why because obama has been a good president and i think he can do more and better changes for this country the next four years

    ReplyDelete
  30. I Was Going For Obama Beacause I Like Him As A President Beacause He Is Awsome He Is Gonna Help Us With Taxes And Prices And All The Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  31. Im happy obama won becuase i think he is and will be a better president than Mitt Romney. I think the stuff that Mitt Romney was going to do was dumb and Obama will do awesome for his next 4 years

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think its good Obama won. The reason is Mitt Romney was going to send imagrants back from were they came from. Another reason is he has done alot in the past 4 years by killing Osama bin Laden and by ending the Iraq war.

    ReplyDelete
  33. so Obama won and that is good cous i vote for Obama and hi halp us wit or takses and gas and whotr bill

    ReplyDelete
  34. I was going for Obama because i like him as a President because he is a awsome , He is gonna help USA with taxes and prices and all that stuff that are enspensive

    ReplyDelete
  35. since Obama won the election i was happy when he won hope he lowers gas prices and our bills so we can use the left over money for something like food

    ReplyDelete
  36. I VOTE OBAMA, because he is and can make a change and now that i know he won it feels AWSOME!!!!!!!!

    OBAMA WON SUCKERS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Barack Obama Won YAAAA!! I am glad Obama won because he is going to keep the U.S.A running but smoothly. I think he wil make the envirment better.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Barack Obama WON.I proud because people are going to remember him because he is our first Black President.And he's going to help us with our Gas Bill,Water Bill,and Taxes

    ReplyDelete
  39. Now that Obama won i`am really happy. cause if he din`t we all Mexican will be back to mexico and i would`t be happy.Cause i really din`t wanted that Romney won and i`am really happy that he din`t won cause i really don`t trust Romney i`am really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  41. i think that Obama is a very good and intelligent person and he makes very good choices about our economy and i wouldn't pick Romney because he wants to send the Mexicans thats why Obama is bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeettter.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think its good Obama won. The reason is Mitt Romney was going to send imagrants back from were they came from. Another reason is he has done alot in the past 4 years by killing Osama bin Laden and by ending the Iraq war.and i think mexicans have a chance to be here that why i think obama won because they are more mexicas in the us.

    ReplyDelete
  43. So Obama won and i knew it from the beggining.Why because Obama has been a good president and i think he can do more and better changes for this country the next four years.

    ReplyDelete