Who are you?
I am Mr. Streckfus, the teacher of Globaloria and I am from San Antonio, TX. I studied graphic design at School of Visual Arts in New York from 2000 - 2005. I worked in the graphic design field professionally since 2000 and have done lots of work for Dell and JCPenny. I love to play music, draw, swim and ride bikes. What else can I tell you about myself? I come from a large family with three brothers and three sisters. My father was a teacher and so is my oldest brother. I'm married and I have two cats, Pinky and Roxy!
How will you use your blog to help others understand you work with Globaloria?
On my blog I will post my work and discuss it with students so they can understand why I made the decisions I made. Design is all about making wise choices and thinking through all of your options.
No comments:
Post a Comment