In your second blog post, titled Safe Driving 2, I want you to focus on 2-3 facts only. Put these facts in the blog post. Give credit for your facts.
For example:
I am focusing on these 3 facts for my cartoon.
[List your facts next]
1. Fact one
2. Fact two
3. If you have a third fact
This is where I found my information:
https://www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-teen-driving
Then, discuss your vision (10 sentences) for your short movie that you will make in Flash. What will your movie be like?
This is an example:
I am going to make a movie about safe driving. In the beginning a teenager will be driving. Then, he/she will get a text message from his/her parents. The text message says, please be careful when driving. When the student reads the text message they crash. The crash actually kills 3 people. At the end of the movie a police person will talk to the audience about safe driving. Then the police will drive away. They get a text message. They check their phone. The cop crashes. Why did he check his phone?
Coming up next:
After you know in your head, what your movie will be like, then, you draw your movie on paper using a storyboard layout.
Once you do that, then it will be time to get in Flash to begin making the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment