Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

3 period - first blog post

I want you to research safe driving and create a blog post with 20 facts in the blog post. Make sure you cite your sources. Put the URL of where you found your information in the blog post.
Give credit where credit is due.

For example:

I am going to create a movie about safe driving. Here is some research I did. I found some facts that I want to share. I will use 2 or 4 of these facts in my movie.

Here is the website where I found my information.

https://www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-teen-driving

Here are the facts:

  1. 1. 33% of deaths among 13 to 19-year-olds in 2010 occurred in motor vehicle crashes.
  2. 2. 16-year-olds have higher crash rates than drivers of any other age.
  3. 3. 56% of teens said they talk on the phone while driving.
  4. 4. Statistics show that 16 and 17-year-old driver death rates increase with each additional passenger.
  5. 5. Only 44% of teens said they would definitely speak up if someone were driving in a way that scared them.

No comments:

Post a Comment