Followers

Friday, October 17, 2014

3rd period - Safe Driving PSA

http://vimeo.com/109161323

After watching the video, please answer these questions in the comments below.

How did the video succeed in telling the message to be a safe driver?

How did the video fail in trying to tell this message?

What would you do differently to make this video a better movie?

Be constructive with your criticism.

Think about lighting, graphics, acting, direction, props, scenery? What needs the most help?

Please write at least 5 sentences.

14 comments:

  1. 1:It showed kids skipping class and the driver was texting and they crashed.

    2:It wasn't too specific.

    3:I would put the camera inside the car because the wind was to noisy.

    4:The flashing lights should flash faster.

    5:The acting needs more help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were texting and driving so they crashed

    they didn't use the phone that much when they were driving

    I would have been on my phone more often and would have shown the person driving

    and I would have made it more realistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, this video did not tell the topic clearly. It failed because it was not entertaining. I think this video would be better if we could actually hear them more clearly. When they wear eating pizza you could have had more people in the back round instead of people doing their work with computers. The acting wasn't that good and I know these are not professional actors and actresses, but if they put their mind to it it would probably be better. I think the acting needs more help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They succeeded by showing the crash at the end.They also didn't succeed because they did have very good graphics.They should painted their faced with stuff that looks like blood, guts and stuff.They should of had more props. Their acting I couldn't hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.Well when they were in the car and they crashed I got the message
    2.When they were talking i could not hear them
    3. Maybe make it more realistic,put a projector in the back to make it look like the car is moving
    4.The lights were awful
    5.They need to speak up and it looked like they were just playing around

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.It showed the kids texting and driving and they ended up having an accident.
    2.it wasn't that specific
    3..i would put cameras inside and actually drive the car.
    4.The lights need to flash faster.
    5.They need more acting and better camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. It Really Didn't Tell Me A Lot Of Things But All I Know Is That To Not Text While Driving.
    2. The Video Failed Because They Were On Their Phones Instead Of Putting Their Phones Some Where Else.
    3. I Would Make This Video Better By Putting Their Phones Some where Else Other Than Texting / Talking To People On The Phone.
    4. I Would Make This Better By Making The Passengers Listen Instead Of Being Annoying And Not Listen.
    5. There Was To Much Lighting And The Graphics Were Bad , The People That Were Acting Were Good , The Directions Was Good , Props Were Alright And The Scenery Was Good . The Things That Need Help Is Most Of The Things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.At the end how they said the facts.

    2.It wasn't to specific.

    3.Actually make the kids driving and better sound effects.

    4.the grapics need help to make them sound and look better.

    Thats it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. they should put adults on it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really did not herd the facts.
    One way the video can get better is the guy actualy driving.
    they should put more facts.
    in the they should put anothe background.
    thats it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. it showed that not to text and drive
    2. not clear when speaking
    3. make the cars crashing more real
    4. make cars look like there driving more
    5. the lighting and acting need to be better

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1 it should them crashing and texting

    2 it didn't look very real

    3 the car wasnt moving

    4 they died before they crashed

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1:It showed kids skipping class and the driver was texting and they crashed.

    2.i think it was not specific


    3.they should of blocked off the wind noise

    4.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. It showed us when the kids skipped class.
    2. They didnt act that good
    3.The car should be moving.
    4.The wind sound should not be that loud.
    5.Acting look better.

    ReplyDelete