Followers

Friday, October 17, 2014

4th Period - PSA Video

Please comment below. How would you make the video better? Think about lighting, drama, action, direction, camera angles, script, editing, graphics, sounds, music. Where do you think the video failed? Where do you think it succeeded? Please write at least five sentences.

17 comments:

  1. I think camera angles could have been better. They chopped a lot of scenes. But overall it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. We need a better set.
    2. We need to have more view points for the camera.
    3. I think we did the best we could, because it was the could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should have filmed when there was less wind. We should have been louder outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we could make the story more understandable. We can make the parts more dramatic. We still tryed and we had fun and i hope we get to do another video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The comments posted up are agreeable but they don't have enough constructive criticism to really tell us what is actually needed to be improved. If they could please tell us in detail about what needs to do be improved, I am glad and happy that people have gone to the extent of giving this criticism and thank everyone who has.
    I also as well think this all needs improving because we need majority of scenes and sections improved also I personally think that we need to get more ideas thought through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I would like to add is, That Ms. Acos did a great job with the editing. Also that we needed more props.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well the video could be better if the camera was inside of the car. The drama could be better if you put more action into it. The camera could be better if it was inside of the car.The animation could be better if it show only one car then the other one. The different story could be better if it was more pacific. the thing that failed is the camera noise. The thing that succeeded is the point of the story and the main idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would make the video better by removing ALL scenes I'm in. Well, it's hard to change the lighting, and we don't have the things necessary to make this video a bit better. We could also do something else when a text is received. I think the video failed when we didn't realize that we made it look like we had twins, or triplets, because a person could be in different parts of the video so we messed up on that. I really don't know if the video did succeed, but I kind of like the end where we spoke facts, if we do make another video don't be surprised if I'm not in it. I will never agree to do any of that stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Treydon Berkley
    I think if we actually got to drive it would be more realistic. Not only this but if we got in a car crash and the air bags came out. Also if we got to to shoot all scenes in the car. But the best part in the video was when we all graduated. This concludes thoughts of the video and how we can make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This video could be better if their was better filming. The part where it we where recording the car scenes their was to much wind a couple of them. The video was good but our acting needs a little work but we improvised most of it. Other than that the video was good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This film is great and i liked it and everyone did a great job
    and we should do more films.
    I think everyone was alright but I was the best person on the film and then filming it. A lot of work was done and we had to use the same people because in the class there was only a little bit of people. I do think the video failed a little and because people didn't know the first thing to do while they were being filmed. I would like to do another film but as long as the whole school doesn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We can have people crying at the end. We can put the camara inside the car.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can make the video better by adding more effects to it so it can make it look like we are driving.

    ReplyDelete