What was the process like creating your video?
First we formed teams to work on a video project. Mr. Streckfus announced that we were to make a video Public Service Announcement, or PSA about Safe Driving. On my team were Larry, Moe, and Curly Joe. We all researched and collected our facts and decided that our film would be about the dangers of texting and driving.
We discussed our story ideas based around a teen who crashes when they are texting while driving.
All three of us went home and wrote scripts. The next day we all shared our script ideas and rewrote a bigger and better script.
The next step was to draw the story on paper so we can figure out what scenes to film and what camera angles to use.
We made a list of props and filming began the next day or two.
Ms. Arcos gave us a video camera and a digital camera with video capabilities to use. We experimented in class with the cameras until we were comfortable using them and understood how to use them.
What was your role on the teams and how did you contribute to the project?
My role was camera man and I said action and cut and operated the camera.
My role was acting as the teenager.
What do you think you learned from this whole experience so far and how could it help you in the future?
I learned a lot about driving safety, and I think in the future maybe I'll make more videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment