Watch one of the videos and offer constructive criticism in the comments below this post.
Choose your favorite video and write about why it is successful in delivering the message.
Isaac I think your video is great.But next time you should help me do mine.You could have also made the background a little brighter with more color.Everything else was great.Keep up the good work.Stay out of trouble.
I thik the best video is safedriving aileenm2018 ecause it has it everything you need in a short time. Ther is one that maybe need to be a little better,this video is named safe driving angelb ,I do not really see fact in there ,ther could be some facts in the video.Another thing is at the cars are going very slow,we can change that.besides that i think the video is ok
I really like Luis's game.His game was good on facts.The facts were slow enough to read too.Luis I give credit to you.GOOD JOB!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
I'm going to give constructive criticism on Luis's video. Luis could of put more sense into his. Although I messed up mine on the last minute I still think he could of put more sense into his. He should of made his stick man move.And he should of made his stick man look like he was drinking the beer
i really like the one about Sarah . Is really good and has better graphics , the only thing is that it takes too long from one frame to the other. It looks kind of slugish. You could make it a bit faster. Other than anything its pretty good.
I am going to be giving constructive on Luis Sanchez's animation. His animation was by far the best because of his good artwork. Although he could have added dialogue it was still excellent. He also could have extended his animation and made it much more entertaining. I have to say that Luis did a great job.
they were good, but they need to but more facts about safe driving. but they need to but more cartoon on there video . And they have to but more cars or something.But they need to more thing on there videos
I watched a couple of videos. Over all they were good. In this one video there was not enough time to read the words. Then in this one video the should have made the beginning go faster. That is it they were all good.
ummm...i think everyone did good I couldn't see all but i seen most they were good....but some needed to add more facts&animation.It would of been better if some added more to their story especially me so yeah...Everyone worked real hard o their movie so I really can't put a price or a rate on people's hard work and accomplishments. Good Job Though....!!!???
I watched some of this videos all were really good but some need to have a longer time to read the facts and also need to have better animatations and graphics.
all videos were good. Natalys video was going a little to fast. Devines video went to fast. Jullisas video was confusing at the end. Alishas also went fast.
I liked all videos but there where a few mistakes. Luis's was really good but it was confusing when the guy got in his car. Bbaca's video was great but it didn't have any facts. Jessica's video didn't make that much sense and it went to fast. Francisco's video didn,t show any movement at all.
all of them where good but some are to fast and dont have facs and are confusing but some where good and franciscos did not move at all and did not make good anomation but there were all good at one part but there all ok
i really liked isaacs videos because it give very good detail in what not to do. the animation was really great i like the part when the guy was drinking and how the car look realistic and the wheel were moving. Though i think he should fix the second car and make it seem like it is moving.
I liked the videos. I liked how some are very good cartoons. Their information was good. Try slowing down the movement of the cartoon. They should add sounds. Overall it was good. Add more details.
Well it was good it just the anamation was not really that good. The anamation is way too slow it need to be in one motion.Also the word need to be alittle more detail. also the anamation drawing look like it had been rush. So far it really great.
I saw most of the videos and well they were alright, some of them where really good. In the other hand some need more work on the arm dont just doodle something and let it look all sloopy. Most of the videos where alright but good job.
I saw a couple, and so far my favorite was Sarah's. Hers wasn't confusing, the art is great, but the scene where the guy is looking at his phone was a little bit long, I would make it a little bit shorter. I also saw one by "BBaca", the animation was great! The stick figures moved pretty fast, but there wasn't a problem. The only thing that bothered me was that the stick figure driving didn't actually have a phone in it's hand, it just ran over the other stick figure and it showed facts about texting and driving, so I would fix that. Other than that almost all the videos were kinda the same thing but the art looked a little different.
i would make all of the videos better. They were pretty good but they could be better.i would add more facts. i would also add more details. other than that i think there good.
One thing that I would improve in luis movie is to add more fats. The drawing and the action is pretty good !. I think he should add more facts about what drinking does to you. He's action was pretty cool!. I like the colors that he added !!
I was watching some of those videos and so far there pretty good. I really like Julissa's video the best. I think Julissa's video has the most information. And I like Luis' video too. But Luis' video is the best.
luis' was cool. heres 5 reasons why its cool. 1.the pictures well done 2.the texts were cool 3.editing was really well done 4.the beer was good 5.the cars were really cool
well i was watching the animation videos and i think the best on is luis.Cause it shows what not to do and what could happen if you do. Also i like how he use a good car whit a bad ca cause it don't matter if u have money or not.
I felt like Devine's Video can be Improve by actual making the cars move and the person too (at the end.) I was actually quite impressed on Nataly's Video, the little detail and how the phone rings and it shows the person picking it up was really amazing.My last thought on the video's posted was on Luis' it was really good and even though it was not about texting and driving it was about drinking and drive was really was creative and loved how he showed the beer bottles and them crashing. I would highly suggest my opinions in the be beginning . - Regards , Samantha
I really liked to watch all of them and see all of the creativity of others. I was very impressed. In my opinion the one I liked the most was luis sanchez's. His game was very detailed and I was able to learn the message of safe driving. Good job.
I watched Devine's video and it was pretty good. It could of did better at the beginning with the animations. I couldn't really tell what was going on because it was jumpy and some frames i couldn't even see. At the end it gave a lot of information and that was good, but he could of added an animation for it to make the audience more interested. To fix the beginning, he could make the cars symbols and make motion tweans.
I liked them all, but some of the animation could have been better. I really didn't have a favorites, since I thought some of them were pretty good. I kind of also thought that there should have been more facts about texting and driving. I also thought that maybe some of the animatons were a bit sluggish and needed some more fixtures. I also thought some of the sounds could have been a bit better, but they were all good! I really liked them!
I really liked Nataly's video because it had lots of scenes and it looks like if she took her time. I thought she was really focused on the video. What I noticed about the video was the colors on it she could have done a little bit better on that. Another thing I want to point out is she could have put sound on her game that could of made it more interesting. I really liked Nataly's video it was good other than what I commented it all good :D <3
I think BBaca's was the best because it actually looked like a movie.He should do more of those because it was really good.I really liked the way he put the words they were just the right speed.Keep it up man.
In my opinion I think Nataly's video could use some work in both the story and the message she's trying to send. The story of the video is a little confusing because all I see is some girls teleport to the stop sign in the end, then they get hit. Also, she only has one fact that's a little hard to read due to all of the animation going on. Therefore she should add more facts and make them simple to read. So far I like Luis's video because his fact about safe driving is the whole story in itself. I was able to attain the message of the video from simply watching the animation but it was good that he included the facts too.
i think that Luis s video had really put a message out there. His video kept my attention the whole time. The video need a little more time to put in details . He should have put a little more facts which would have been great.
I really enjoyed watching Julissa's video. She made her video in a well constructive way. The story line added up in order to follow the topic of safe driving. I was able to understand how the girl in the video goes out for a drive, but makes the mistake to answer her phone. Plus the artwork was phenomenal, big props from me (;
I really liked Behrnis's video. It had good animation and I got the message of the video. What was being showed I understood. I got the message of what was trying to be shown witch was that you shouldnt text while drive. It also showed the consequences of what happens when you text and drive.
The videos were really good, but I think some of them need more animation and facts. Also, another thing that they should of had done was giving more time for the viewer to read the information that they provided.
Video that I liked the most.
The video that I liked the most was Berhnis' video. I liked his video the most because the drawings and animation were really good. One thing that he should of had done was adding facts and sound to it, but other than that it was awesome!!!!
AalishaS1681. She did not make a good job in her video. She could improve her movie and she at least could make it look more real and it looks so fake and I still learned some thing in her movie she made a good look up good facts she could put color in her movie clip and it make it look so cool .
BBaca2018 was my favorite one because of the way he drew his car and the way he wrote about what happened , Like how the many was charged for running him over .
it just need a little more work yours is the best one i seen i like how you explain and showed us what happen but i wanted to watch more of the video but its short but its cool.
i liked this video a lot (BBaca2018 SafeDriving). i would act facts about texting and driving. i think the information about the guy texting his girl friend is not necessary (safedriving jessicaS 3rd). maybe add facts and not the story of why he was texting. i thinkn that probably improving the drawings making it a little more realistic.(:
The videos were alright, the words were kind of blurry. There was no sound. Adding sounds would make it better and funner to watch?. It explained and showed us what can happen that a good thing. The videos were really short though, it would be better if they were longer. It was pretty good though in my opinion..
Some of the videos the story was confusing and I din't know what was happening.Still the animation was great and it looks like you all did your best.The only think that you should have work on a little bit more was the story of some videos.Some video were better than other but they were all great.
The videos were really good, They just need a little more facts and also they should put music so that it can be fun. The videos have good animation and they are cool.They should still put more animations and make it a little faster.
I believe that bhernis needs to make it longer. Also add way more color. Other than that it was great. i liked how the stick man moved. I also liked the cars animation. PS Hiiii henry / \ / \ | |
I personally liked the animation, especially the one with the stick figures. What I think the creators could work on is where they place there facts. I mean, like, in one video they had one fact on the grass and the car ran over so I had to wait a bit before reading it all completely.But overall it was good.
I like all of the short videos because you can learn a lot from a short video. The animations were good on most the videos. I really do recommend using less stick figure stuff. Other then that the short films were awesome. Great Job.
The videos that I saw are great, they weren't that bad. You guys should slow down the video a little bit more just to understand what happen You guys should make the characters look like real people but it was ok to do stick people..
I think the video was good but needed more detail to it. Like he said that he was using his phone but did int had it in his hand. It looked that he was speeding. So he should f have add the phone on his hand and going medium speed so it wont be like he speeding.
I like Luis Video because you have enough time to read and understand what the video is about. Something that can make it better could be put music. I like the style of the video they are simple but they still good. In the others videos is hard to read because the scene pass really fast so you can understand the meaning of the video. I think they should make them slow so people can understand the message of the video.
After watching the videos, i can say that the video needs more interesting effects and music. they should make a great background and not leave it so white. it looks very plain.
All of these videos were basically exactly the same thing, so I can't really say that I had a favorite one. It also didn't really seem like any of them put much time or effort into the drawings. The words were kind of blurry. I think that they should have put sound so that it would have been more interesting. I couldn't have made a better video so I actually don't have any room to criticize oops.
I like the first video name BBaca2018 SafeDriving the animation was really great and it looks like if you spend a lot of work and time on the animation. I think in some other videos you could of drawn like the people or cars cooler. Even doe the videos were awesome and creative.
One thing that could use improvement is thq quality of the flash drawings. Some of these drawings were drawn poorly. Also another thing is They could of added some music of sound effects to the flash movie. Without it, it makes it seem boring, But other than that everything is nice
The video needs sound first of all because I was bored while watching it . It does give good information and I like how the animations were drawn . It also could use faster animations because it looked like the video was lagging from time to time . The video had a good idea and taught me to avoid distractions in a car . I definitely will try my best to be a safe driver and avoid a car wreck .
In the video the cars are going very slow. They can change that. Besides that I think the video is ok. Also they need to put sound because it is boring, and put some facts that are more important. They need to be more clear in what they are talking about because it is confusing.
This video needs dialouge,and it needs an acual pixel like chacter. The video should look like like a commercial,that you see on television. It was a nice video it gave tips on being a safe driver,and I understand the concept.
Mr streckfus i think in the description you should explain what is going on in the video.I feel also that through out the story you should explain what goes on.I seemed boring you should add a voice or something.
Personally, I think that there should be more facts in most of the videos.Some of them, need more time for the facts. Most of the animations are pretty good. I know that most people don't know but, they should have used a png. Some of the videos did more work on the animations and not the research. That is what I have to say about the animations.
I like BBaca's because I like that it had stickman people in it. I wish I could of did mine with stickman but I didn't.But theres one thing and it is that when the stickman jumped the car and the man disappeared. Plus you didn't put any facts. And you need to check on your spelling. You spelled drive wrong.
In my opinion I really think javier's was wayyy better then everone else's his has GREAT animation....them letters thou!!!! It has good facts, its just perrrfect. I have a good feeling your going to get a elected or rewarded for it...Gooooood job!!(:
I am going to give constructive feed back to on Bernice Baca's animation. I didn't get to see his video yesterday so I had said that Luis Sanchez's video was the best. I take that back. I think Bernice's was the best. Although, I think he could have added crowds of people walking. It would have been more tragic if the people came up to the victim.
I watched BBaca's. I say it was good. I liked the part when the car was sliding. The other part I liked was when the person jumped on the side walk. Then one more thing I liked was the letters were typing. that is all I have to say.
like sarahs because the animation was good and and how he looked when he was picking up the phone. But there was a part when it did not say anything and then it went to something else. overall the animation was great!
Well for BBaca2018 I way better than the other video. The only 2 problem that the video is the driver IS driving but he don't have a phone in his hand. Also Try to make the video a little longer, I that take a lot of frame in flash, But is going to be way better.
I like the animation on the YouTube video and it was good.I saw when the driver was on the phone because it was vibrating.And then the kids were crossing the street and then got hit.I like the animation on the words at the end how it was moving. And i liked it.
I saw the video by "Kevin3595", and it was super sad, I was also listening to dramatic/sad music so the video was extra dramatic and sad. It was also very cheesy, I would have worked a little bit on the story line more because you couldn't tell who was the narrator. It was either the person driving, or the person that got run over. The video by "ellieannaRC" didn't look so great, you see a little animation of two cars crashing but the person failed to show the one responsible for the accident, and most of the video was filled with 3 facts then it ends.
BBaca2018 SafeDriving was a really good one. it had alot of detail. i really liked it. but i think they shouldve added facts.other than that it was good. i liked the animation.
BBaca2018 SafeDriving was a really good one. It had alot of detail. I really liked it. I think they should've added facts. Other than that it was good. I liked the animation.
One of the videos that i tought it was cool was Alisha's !..She needs more detail, but for the rest is cool!..She can imrove in adding background color!..Also more facts!She can even add more scenes or action!!!!!...........
One of the videos I thought it was cool was Alisha's. She needs more detail, but for the rest is alright. She can improve in adding background color. Also more facts. She can even add more scenes or action.
well im not going to talk about the best video,im going to talk about what i think that they did it good but they can do better. Well urial I can tell that he didn't even try that much.He could do better coloring and putting some facts. Also that he could make it a lil longer and things moving more. Also no as animation. The last thing is that he can draw better it looks like he didn't even care.
i really liked Javier's one. it was really well thought out.the animation was really cool.the texts were cool and took a while to do probably.the pictures were really cool.
All of the videos are good.But I think Julissa's is the best. Thats all I have to say. I just did all of this for my two blow-pops. But all the videos were great. And this is one of the best classes
I really liked Javier's one. It was really well thought out.The animation was really cool.The texts were cool and took a while to do probably.The pictures were really cool.
I think that all of the people should draw better. Im not saying that I can but im just saying. Also they should make it more realistic. cough*(samantha)*. And have better stories. Also they should have more and better facts.
its cool to see how peoplecan care for one anther and u should always put ur phone down and get done driving and never and just asying there should be morecooler and use more things in there so they think its real.
I like the video made by Julissa.....because i could understand what goes on and whats happening. There are some things wrong with it though. First problem is....is that theres no road and 2nd is that theres not enough information at the end. She could of added one more frame to show information.....other than those problems......its good.
My favorite video, animation wise is BBaca2018's video because it plays out very smooth. Although, I think he focused too much on the animations and forgot to actually include facts about safe driving. With his animation skill I think it would have been cool if he represented more facts about safe driving besides the drunk driving fact. Overall everything was good about this PSA and I kind of understood where he was heading. The story of the PSA was good too it really points out that even minor injuries come with big consequences.
I think that all the videos were good, but some of them need a little bit of more information and facts. Also, some of the videos need more time in order for the viewer to read the text, but other than that it was good.
The video that I liked the most was Sarah's video. I liked her video because it had really good animation and her drawings were really good. One thing that she should of had done was adding sound and time in order for viewers to read her text,but other than that it was good.
I really liked B Baca's video one of the things I really liked was how he animated it so good like he made the character move. Another thing I really liked was the colors on the video they actually where bright. The one thing I have to point out about the video is he could of made it a little bit longer. Something I really liked was the fact that he put on the end of the video it was really informative. He also forgot to put the safe driving sticker on the last scene.
I think that jussia should have spend more time making her video. She has great facts and summarized her video very well. she should have pit alittle more details in it. She should also had made the video more understandable.
I think Behrnis's video was good because it gave an awesome type of stick figure motion that collaborates with everything. I understood the concept very quickly. The way the figures go in motion is similar to those of professional work on stickpage.com Great job!
BBaca2018 SafeDriving it is good and it is so cool its so real and the people have to be more ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
I watched Julissa's video. I liked her car and how she drew things. The text that was put on was readible. I understood the message. The animated part was a bit fast though. She should slow it a bit. The scene of the text was long enough to read.
Mines was good but there was other good ones like Sarah's. Some of them were to short. Others not enough time was spend. Some didn't really care and just drew it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIsaac I think your video is great.But next time you should help me do mine.You could have also made the background a little brighter with more color.Everything else was great.Keep up the good work.Stay out of trouble.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethey were good but some i did not like
ReplyDeleteI thik the best video is safedriving aileenm2018 ecause it has it everything you need in a short time. Ther is one that maybe need to be a little better,this video is named safe driving angelb ,I do not really see fact in there ,ther could be some facts in the video.Another thing is at the cars are going very slow,we can change that.besides that i think the video is ok
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really like Luis's game.His game was good on facts.The facts were slow enough to read too.Luis I give credit to you.GOOD JOB!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Deletei watched some they were good.But some of them take more than half of the video on the facts.And only little animation.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to give constructive criticism on Luis's video. Luis could of put more sense into his. Although I messed up mine on the last minute I still think he could of put more sense into his. He should of made his stick man move.And he should of made his stick man look like he was drinking the beer
ReplyDeleteI Really Like Luis's because HE Put Enough Time For People To Read The Facts And Yeah .;)
ReplyDeleteI liked Luis's video because it had a lot of detail. It could be better if he had better art.It is also hard to see the words.
ReplyDeletei really like the one about Sarah . Is really good and has better graphics , the only thing is that it takes too long from one frame to the other. It looks kind of slugish. You could make it a bit faster. Other than anything its pretty good.
ReplyDeleteI am going to be giving constructive on Luis Sanchez's animation. His animation was by far the best because of his good artwork. Although he could have added dialogue it was still excellent. He also could have extended his animation and made it much more entertaining. I have to say that Luis did a great job.
ReplyDeleteyeah not enough time for the facts but overall a good video
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethey were good, but they need to but more facts about safe driving. but they need to but more cartoon on there video . And they have to but more cars or something.But they need to more thing on there videos
ReplyDeleteI watched a couple of videos. Over all they were good. In this one video there was not enough time to read the words. Then in this one video the should have made the beginning go faster. That is it they were all good.
ReplyDeleteummm...i think everyone did good I couldn't see all but i seen most they were good....but some needed to add more facts&animation.It would of been better if some added more to their story especially me so yeah...Everyone worked real hard o their movie so I really can't put a price or a rate on people's hard work and accomplishments. Good Job Though....!!!???
ReplyDeleteI liked Luis's video because of the animation.It could be better by better art. And also by the person if it was a draw person instead a stick figure.
ReplyDeleteI watched some of this videos all were really good but some need to have a longer time to read the facts and also need to have better animatations and graphics.
ReplyDeleteall videos were good. Natalys video was going a little to fast. Devines video went to fast. Jullisas video was confusing at the end. Alishas also went fast.
ReplyDeleteI liked all videos but there where a few mistakes. Luis's was really good but it was confusing when the guy got in his car. Bbaca's video was great but it didn't have any facts. Jessica's video didn't make that much sense and it went to fast. Francisco's video didn,t show any movement at all.
Deleteall of them where good but some are to fast and dont have facs and are confusing but some where good and franciscos did not move at all and did not make good anomation but there were all good at one part but there all ok
Deletei really liked isaacs videos because it give very good detail in what not to do. the animation was really great i like the part when the guy was drinking and how the car look realistic and the wheel were moving. Though i think he should fix the second car and make it seem like it is moving.
ReplyDeleteI liked the videos. I liked how some are very good cartoons. Their information was good. Try slowing down the movement of the cartoon. They should add sounds. Overall it was good. Add more details.
ReplyDeleteWell it was good it just the anamation was not really that good. The anamation is way too slow it need to be in one motion.Also the word need to be alittle more detail. also the anamation drawing look like it had been rush. So far it really great.
ReplyDeleteI saw most of the videos and well they were alright, some of them where really good. In the other hand some need more work on the arm dont just doodle something and let it look all sloopy. Most of the videos where alright but good job.
ReplyDeleteI saw a couple, and so far my favorite was Sarah's. Hers wasn't confusing, the art is great, but the scene where the guy is looking at his phone was a little bit long, I would make it a little bit shorter. I also saw one by "BBaca", the animation was great! The stick figures moved pretty fast, but there wasn't a problem. The only thing that bothered me was that the stick figure driving didn't actually have a phone in it's hand, it just ran over the other stick figure and it showed facts about texting and driving, so I would fix that. Other than that almost all the videos were kinda the same thing but the art looked a little different.
ReplyDeletei would make all of the videos better. They were pretty good but they could be better.i would add more facts. i would also add more details. other than that i think there good.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I would improve in luis movie is to add more fats. The drawing and the action is pretty good !. I think he should add more facts about what drinking does to you. He's action was pretty cool!. I like the colors that he added !!
ReplyDeleteluis' was cool. heres 5 reasons why its cool.
ReplyDelete1.the pictures
2.the texts
3.editing
4.the beer
5.the cars
I was watching some of those videos and so far there pretty good.
ReplyDeleteI really like Julissa's video the best. I think Julissa's video has the most information. And I like Luis' video too.
But Luis' video is the best.
devine you game is okay .but you could make it better. by making the cars move. and i picked the first one that was there js
ReplyDeleteluis' was cool. heres 5 reasons why its cool.
ReplyDelete1.the pictures well done
2.the texts were cool
3.editing was really well done
4.the beer was good
5.the cars were really cool
so far all the video are good .
Deletethe best one is luis sanchez is the best
well i was watching the animation videos and i think the best on is luis.Cause it shows what not to do and what could happen if you do. Also i like how he use a good car whit a bad ca cause it don't matter if u have money or not.
ReplyDeleteso far the best one ive seen is luis sanchezs but all the other ones are good too but if i were you i would put a little bit more detail just an idea.
ReplyDeleteI felt like Devine's Video can be Improve by actual making the cars move and the person too (at the end.) I was actually quite impressed on Nataly's Video, the little detail and how the phone rings and it shows the person picking it up was really amazing.My last thought on the video's posted was on Luis' it was really good and even though it was not about texting and driving it was about drinking and drive was really was creative and loved how he showed the beer bottles and them crashing. I would highly suggest my opinions in the be beginning .
ReplyDelete- Regards , Samantha
I really liked to watch all of them and see all of the creativity of others. I was very impressed. In my opinion the one I liked the most was luis sanchez's. His game was very detailed and I was able to learn the message of safe driving. Good job.
ReplyDeleteI watched Devine's video and it was pretty good. It could of did better at the beginning with the animations. I couldn't really tell what was going on because it was jumpy and some frames i couldn't even see. At the end it gave a lot of information and that was good, but he could of added an animation for it to make the audience more interested. To fix the beginning, he could make the cars symbols and make motion tweans.
ReplyDeletei watched jullisas video and i think she should add a background but overall it was a good video .
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI liked them all, but some of the animation could have been better. I really didn't have a favorites, since I thought some of them were pretty good. I kind of also thought that there should have been more facts about texting and driving.
ReplyDeleteI also thought that maybe some of the animatons were a bit sluggish and needed some more fixtures. I also thought some of the sounds could have been a bit better, but they were all good! I really liked them!
I really liked Nataly's video because it had lots of scenes and it looks like if she took her time. I thought she was really focused on the video. What I noticed about the video was the colors on it she could have done a little bit better on that. Another thing I want to point out is she could have put sound on her game that could of made it more interesting. I really liked Nataly's video it was good other than what I commented it all good :D <3
ReplyDeleteI think BBaca's was the best because it actually looked like a movie.He should do more of those because it was really good.I really liked the way he put the words they were just the right speed.Keep it up man.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I think Nataly's video could use some work in both the story and the message she's trying to send. The story of the video is a little confusing because all I see is some girls teleport to the stop sign in the end, then they get hit. Also, she only has one fact that's a little hard to read due to all of the animation going on. Therefore she should add more facts and make them simple to read. So far I like Luis's video because his fact about safe driving is the whole story in itself. I was able to attain the message of the video from simply watching the animation but it was good that he included the facts too.
ReplyDeletei think that Luis s video had really put a message out there. His video kept my attention the whole time. The video need a little more time to put in details . He should have put a little more facts which would have been great.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching Julissa's video. She made her video in a well constructive way. The story line added up in order to follow the topic of safe driving. I was able to understand how the girl in the video goes out for a drive, but makes the mistake to answer her phone. Plus the artwork was phenomenal, big props from me (;
ReplyDeleteI really liked Behrnis's video. It had good animation and I got the message of the video. What was being showed I understood. I got the message of what was trying to be shown witch was that you shouldnt text while drive. It also showed the consequences of what happens when you text and drive.
ReplyDeleteThe videos were really good, but I think some of them need more animation and facts. Also, another thing that they should of had done was giving more time for the viewer to read the information that they provided.
ReplyDeleteVideo that I liked the most.
The video that I liked the most was Berhnis' video. I liked his video the most because the drawings and animation were really good. One thing that he should of had done was adding facts and sound to it, but other than that it was awesome!!!!
AalishaS1681. She did not make a good job in her video. She could improve her movie and she at least could make it look more real and it looks so fake and I still learned some thing in her movie she made a good look up good facts she could put color in her movie clip and it make it look so cool .
ReplyDeletethe video was a nice video but it shouldve been longer
ReplyDeleteBBaca2018 was my favorite one because of the way he drew his car and the way he wrote about what happened , Like how the many was charged for running him over .
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watchen javierG.He made the video very well and very creative and its very dangerous to txt and drive same time.Big congrats from me
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese videos are needing some intensive improvement
ReplyDeletethe video was good but it could better if it was explained better at the end
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteit just need a little more work yours is the best one i seen i like how you explain and showed us what happen but i wanted to watch more of the video but its short but its cool.
ReplyDeletesome videos are actually good. i think i can do better
ReplyDeletei liked this video a lot (BBaca2018 SafeDriving). i would act facts about texting and driving. i think the information about the guy texting his girl friend is not necessary (safedriving jessicaS 3rd). maybe add facts and not the story of why he was texting. i thinkn that probably improving the drawings making it a little more realistic.(:
ReplyDeletei dont get it
ReplyDeletesome videos were good , but i think they could they could of done way better, and they were to short
ReplyDeleteThe videos were alright, the words were kind of blurry. There was no sound. Adding sounds would make it better and funner to watch?. It explained and showed us what can happen that a good thing. The videos were really short though, it would be better if they were longer. It was pretty good though in my opinion..
ReplyDeleteSome of the videos the story was confusing and I din't know what was happening.Still the animation was great and it looks like you all did your best.The only think that you should have work on a little bit more was the story of some videos.Some video were better than other but they were all great.
ReplyDeleteOver all the videos I had watched, they were all well put together, and present good facts and informations.
ReplyDeleteThe art styles are simple and easy to see.
However, they're very quick, and the transitioning from one scene to another is quite hard to understand.
So I do recommend that they slow down the tempo/ or timing of the videos, so the viewers are able to fully comprehend the material.
That is unless (unlike me) you understood what was the message, and point of the video.
The videos were really good, They just need a little more facts and also they should put music so that it can be fun. The videos have good animation and they are cool.They should still put more animations and make it a little faster.
ReplyDeleteI believe that bhernis needs to make it longer. Also add way more color. Other than that it was great. i liked how the stick man moved. I also liked the cars animation.
ReplyDeletePS Hiiii henry / \ / \
| |
I personally liked the animation, especially the one with the stick figures. What I think the creators could work on is where they place there facts. I mean, like, in one video they had one fact on the grass and the car ran over so I had to wait a bit before reading it all completely.But overall it was good.
ReplyDeleteI like all of the short videos because you can learn a lot from a short video. The animations were good on most the videos. I really do recommend using less stick figure stuff. Other then that the short films were awesome. Great Job.
ReplyDeleteThe videos that I saw are great, they weren't that bad.
ReplyDeleteYou guys should slow down the video a little bit more just to understand what happen You guys should make the characters look like real people but it was ok to do stick people..
I saw the video the one that that kid got run over and it say that he was 16 years old and the video wasn't that bad it was allright
ReplyDeleteI think the video was good but needed more detail to it. Like he said that he was using his phone but did int had it in his hand. It looked that he was speeding. So he should f have add the phone on his hand and going medium speed so it wont be like he speeding.
ReplyDeleteI like Luis Video because you have enough time to read and understand what the video is about. Something that can make it better could be put music.
ReplyDeleteI like the style of the video they are simple but they still good.
In the others videos is hard to read because the scene pass really fast so you can understand the meaning of the video.
I think they should make them slow so people can understand the message of the video.
This video needs more sound effects and more scene. Also put realistic features. Put more effort in the car not a simple black blob.
ReplyDeleteOverall its good but improve the quality. The kid need more detail and emotions to let the viewer show the effects of texting and driving.
DeleteAfter watching the videos, i can say that the video needs more interesting effects and music. they should make a great background and not leave it so white. it looks very plain.
ReplyDeleteAll of these videos were basically exactly the same thing, so I can't really say that I had a favorite one. It also didn't really seem like any of them put much time or effort into the drawings.
ReplyDeleteThe words were kind of blurry. I think that they should have put sound so that it would have been more interesting.
I couldn't have made a better video so I actually don't have any room to criticize oops.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLike when they were laughing it just didnt make sense to me.The actors just were being silly in the video.
DeleteI like the first video name BBaca2018 SafeDriving the animation was really great and it looks like if you spend a lot of work and time on the animation. I think in some other videos you could of drawn like the people or cars cooler. Even doe the videos were awesome and creative.
ReplyDeleteI really like the animations because I know it is some times really hard to do all of these things all at once.
DeleteOne thing that could use improvement is thq quality of the flash drawings. Some of these drawings were drawn poorly. Also another thing is They could of added some music of sound effects to the flash movie. Without it, it makes it seem boring, But other than that everything is nice
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe video needs sound first of all because I was bored while watching it . It does give good information and I like how the animations were drawn . It also could use faster animations because it looked like the video was lagging from time to time . The video had a good idea and taught me to avoid distractions in a car . I definitely will try my best to be a safe driver and avoid a car wreck .
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn the video the cars are going very slow. They can change that. Besides that I think the video is ok. Also they need to put sound because it is boring, and put some facts that are more important. They need to be more clear in what they are talking about because it is confusing.
DeleteThis video needs dialouge,and it needs an acual pixel like chacter. The video should look like like a commercial,that you see on television. It was a nice video it gave tips on being a safe driver,and I understand the concept.
ReplyDeleteThe videos are good but i think that they could use a bit of sound in my own opinion.
ReplyDeleteMr streckfus i think in the description you should explain what is going on in the video.I feel also that through out the story you should explain what goes on.I seemed boring you should add a voice or something.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think that there should be more facts in most of the videos.Some of them, need more time for the facts. Most of the animations are pretty good. I know that most people don't know but, they should have used a png. Some of the videos did more work on the animations and not the research. That is what I have to say about the animations.
ReplyDeleteI like BBaca's because I like that it had stickman people in it. I wish I could of did mine with stickman but I didn't.But theres one thing and it is that when the stickman jumped the car and the man disappeared. Plus you didn't put any facts. And you need to check on your spelling. You spelled drive wrong.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I really think javier's was wayyy better then everone else's his has GREAT animation....them letters thou!!!! It has good facts, its just perrrfect. I have a good feeling your going to get a elected or rewarded for it...Gooooood job!!(:
ReplyDeleteIn My Opinion I Really Think Bernice Was Better Than Most Of The Other Ones Were Alright But The 2 That Liked Most Was Luis's And Bernic's Games .
ReplyDeleteI am going to give constructive feed back to on Bernice Baca's animation. I didn't get to see his video yesterday so I had said that Luis Sanchez's video was the best. I take that back. I think Bernice's was the best. Although, I think he could have added crowds of people walking. It would have been more tragic if the people came up to the victim.
ReplyDeleteI watched BBaca's. I say it was good. I liked the part when the car was sliding. The other part I liked was when the person jumped on the side walk. Then one more thing I liked was the letters were typing. that is all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteI like Luis video because it is different than any other.
ReplyDeleteI think it is different because it talks about drunk driving.
And i think he should of put more facts.
I liked that he used drunk driving.
Instead of using text driving.
like sarahs because the animation was good and and how he looked when he was picking up the phone. But there was a part when it did not say anything and then it went to something else. overall the animation was great!
ReplyDeleteI thick is good fact and stick man people and Is good at the work and the view
ReplyDeleteWell for BBaca2018 I way better than the other video. The only 2 problem that the video is the driver IS driving but he don't have a phone in his hand. Also Try to make the video a little longer, I that take a lot of frame in flash, But is going to be way better.
ReplyDeleteI like the animation on the YouTube video and it was good.I saw when the driver was on the phone because it was vibrating.And then the kids were crossing the street and then got hit.I like the animation on the words at the end how it was moving. And i liked it.
ReplyDeleteI like BBaca2018's video because i can actualy understand what his video is saying. Others videos just look like something my lil sister would do.
ReplyDeleteI saw the video by "Kevin3595", and it was super sad, I was also listening to dramatic/sad music so the video was extra dramatic and sad. It was also very cheesy, I would have worked a little bit on the story line more because you couldn't tell who was the narrator. It was either the person driving, or the person that got run over. The video by "ellieannaRC" didn't look so great, you see a little animation of two cars crashing but the person failed to show the one responsible for the accident, and most of the video was filled with 3 facts then it ends.
ReplyDeleteBBaca2018 SafeDriving was a really good one. it had alot of detail. i really liked it. but i think they shouldve added facts.other than that it was good. i liked the animation.
ReplyDeleteBBaca2018 SafeDriving was a really good one. It had alot of detail. I really liked it. I think they should've added facts. Other than that it was good. I liked the animation.
DeleteOne of the videos that i tought it was cool was Alisha's !..She needs more detail, but for the rest is cool!..She can imrove in adding background color!..Also more facts!She can even add more scenes or action!!!!!...........
ReplyDeleteOne of the videos I thought it was cool was Alisha's. She needs more detail, but for the rest is alright. She can improve in adding background color. Also more facts. She can even add more scenes or action.
Deletewell im not going to talk about the best video,im going to talk about what i think that they did it good but they can do better. Well urial I can tell that he didn't even try that much.He could do better coloring and putting some facts. Also that he could make it a lil longer and things moving more. Also no as animation. The last thing is that he can draw better it looks like he didn't even care.
ReplyDeletei really liked Javier's one. it was really well thought out.the animation was really cool.the texts were cool and took a while to do probably.the pictures were really cool.
ReplyDeleteAll of the videos are good.But I think Julissa's is the best. Thats all
ReplyDeleteI have to say.i just want candy. Thats all i want.
All of the videos are good.But I think Julissa's is the best. Thats all
DeleteI have to say. I just did all of this for my two blow-pops. But all the videos were great. And this is one of the best classes
they are all good but i like luis video .and the other video are good.
ReplyDeletethey need more color onthere picture.
I really liked Javier's one. It was really well thought out.The animation was really cool.The texts were cool and took a while to do probably.The pictures were really cool.
ReplyDeletegood thing in youtube
ReplyDeleteits a good good video for people to see how safe to be on the streets and to not drive and text
ReplyDeleteI think that all of the people should draw better. Im not saying that I can but im just saying. Also they should make it more realistic. cough*(samantha)*. And have better stories. Also they should have more and better facts.
ReplyDeleteits cool to see how peoplecan care for one anther and u should always put ur phone down and get done driving and never and just asying there should be morecooler and use more things in there so they think its real.
ReplyDeleteI like the video made by Julissa.....because i could understand what goes on and whats happening. There are some things wrong with it though. First problem is....is that theres no road and 2nd is that theres not enough information at the end. She could of added one more frame to show information.....other than those problems......its good.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite video, animation wise is BBaca2018's video because it plays out very smooth. Although, I think he focused too much on the animations and forgot to actually include facts about safe driving. With his animation skill I think it would have been cool if he represented more facts about safe driving besides the drunk driving fact. Overall everything was good about this PSA and I kind of understood where he was heading. The story of the PSA was good too it really points out that even minor injuries come with big consequences.
ReplyDeleteI like the video julissa made because it was really easy to understand and she used real facts.You did really good.Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI think that all the videos were good, but some of them need a little bit of more information and facts. Also, some of the videos need more time in order for the viewer to read the text, but other than that it was good.
ReplyDeleteThe video that I liked the most was Sarah's video. I liked her video because it had really good animation and her drawings were really good. One thing that she should of had done was adding sound and time in order for viewers to read her text,but other than that it was good.
I really liked B Baca's video one of the things I really liked was how he animated it so good like he made the character move. Another thing I really liked was the colors on the video they actually where bright. The one thing I have to point out about the video is he could of made it a little bit longer. Something I really liked was the fact that he put on the end of the video it was really informative. He also forgot to put the safe driving sticker on the last scene.
ReplyDeleteI think that jussia should have spend more time making her video. She has great facts and summarized her video very well. she should have pit alittle more details in it. She should also had made the video more understandable.
ReplyDeleteI think Behrnis's video was good because it gave an awesome type of stick figure motion that collaborates with everything. I understood the concept very quickly. The way the figures go in motion is similar to those of professional work on stickpage.com Great job!
ReplyDeleteBBaca2018 SafeDriving it is good and it is so cool its so real and the people have to be more ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
ReplyDeletei watched Bbacas video and i say he did a really good job.I think he should make it longer.
ReplyDeleteI watched Julissa's video. I liked her car and how she drew things. The text that was put on was readible. I understood the message. The animated part was a bit fast though. She should slow it a bit. The scene of the text was long enough to read.
ReplyDeleteMines was good but there was other good ones like Sarah's.
ReplyDeleteSome of them were to short. Others not enough time was spend.
Some didn't really care and just drew it.