Pay Phones
In the comments below, write 5 complete sentences about the article. The questions below are to help you think of what to write.
Do you think that we need more pay phones kiosks that could do more for us?
What else can you think of that the phone kiosks could do for the public?
What services are needed in public that these pay phone kiosks could do?
Imagine you are visiting a city you've never been to, walking around downtown wondering where everything is.
What if your neighborhood was destroyed in an earthquake.
Could a public info station help you? In what way? Imagine you were homeless, living on the streets. What services could you benefit from?
KIOSK -
KIOSK -
- a small structure in a public area used for providing information or displaying advertisements, often incorporating an interactive display screen or screens.
I think kiosk are a good idea.They are helpful. They give people a way to communicate. The new ones are more high tech and futuristic. I would totally use one.
ReplyDeleteKiosk is a very cool idea. It gives the people many ways to communicate with each other. Their are many different kinds of kiosk in New York. I would like to use one!
ReplyDeleteIn my honest opinion, we do need these. Some people may think that these are pointless but it can save people and update them on what is going on. If you're home got destroyed by a disaster, this kiosk can tell you where to go when you need help. If you need to check the weather at the actual moment in time, It'll be there. Speaking of that, I would say that one of the most handy features there are is that it will constantly update every day of every second. I do believe that this can be worth it in the future, we are already in that point of time where technology is pretty big and an era. So all I can say is this could be the next big thing.
ReplyDeletei think koisk is a great invention they look helpful give people a way to communicate new ones are more high tech i would use one
ReplyDeleteI think it is a good idea for people who don't know the town and need to call friends to tell him were to go.It is way better that the old pay phones. Its a big improvement for people than to use the old pay phone. They should go forward with their idea and make it a reality.
ReplyDeleteI do believe that having more payphone kiosks could be very helpful. I think that the payphone kiosks could do even more things instead of just being able to call who ever you want and for example be able to give directions to a place or a person etc. However those payphones do help out very much in helping as an emergency phone call or just a public use; but I also do believe that these public devices should be atleast universally designed to for example emergency directions, public needs, or public products. I do believe that payphones however are very useful and productive.
ReplyDeleteI think payphones are great. They are really helpful to the community and the public. Imagine if you where lost in the middle of a giant city, And you don't have a phone. Well what do you do. You go to a payphone kiosk. I think they are great.
ReplyDelete