2nd period: Change
Civil rights leader Gandhi wrote, "Be the change you want to see in the world." What is one way you would like to change the world, and how can you help to bring about this change? Use SPECIFIC DETAILS and EXAMPLES in your response below IN THE COMMENTS.
first
ReplyDeleteWe can fix the Ebola epidemic in Africa by donating money to the people who kill Ebola. I can do that by giving some of my money. Also telling others to give up their money.If I do this then Ebola will be ended. All we need to do is get lots of people to give money.
DeleteGandhi was a great leader, because he made a change in the world for his people. I would like to make a change for my people, by changing the legal system. Allowing all immigrants that have a family stay in america and be happy together. I speak about this a lot because i know how breaking up a family feels. I wish I had something plan already for this issue, but it takes time to organize the people.
ReplyDeleteIll will change the world by having a better future for kid like jobs for kids so they can earn the money to save it up. For college as like a law. You can only use that money for school purposes.
ReplyDeleteWorld Hunger kinda sucks, I wish getting food wasn't a problem for some people. If people were just slightly more generous and gave more than they took, I think we could help a lot of people. Yesterday I gave a homeless man 5$ (That's not really much but adding it to the other money he got, he could get some stuff). I hope he bought some food with the money and yeah.. I don't know what I'm even talking about anymore.
ReplyDeleteThe change i would like to do in the world is change the way that we all think and by we think is to come to a conclusion that we can be at peace with one another and have understanding what i will change will be nearly impossible but it can be done.
ReplyDeleteI want to help the world by legalizing medical marijuana. All the kids that suffer segues or any muscle pain in the body. The FDA isn't doing any research on medical marijuana. The only research is about cocaine.
ReplyDeleteI would change the world by helping the people that are homeless because they don't got a job and food to eat and I think it is really sad . I would give them food and water because they would be thankful for it and it would be nice to help them out because sometimes they don't got money to buy anything.
ReplyDeleteI would like to change in the world all the violence like the wars and all that.
ReplyDeleteI would like to change that because if is peace in the world it would open more opportunities to make more changes, it would help the people understand each-other.
I would help by telling people that talking and listen would take the world to a better place.
The change I would like to make is to put more schools to help the kids get a good education.Also they should help the people that don't have jobs and give some of them shelters.Donate stuff to help the poor,and feed them also.
ReplyDelete"Be the change you want to see in the world" it's a way in saying make yourself the person to change what you want different in the world. One way i would like to change in the world is most likely racism. I think racism is still a big issue today in society. I'm not sure how I can help change it because i think if it still is happening today then it's just gone continue to be around. Most likely it will take time to get rid of.
ReplyDeleteA way to change the world is to do something.
ReplyDeleteExample, if you want the poor not to be poor then give them money.
I would like to change the world by letting people go.
Like just letting them be free & let them do what they desire.
Its stupid but whatever, its what I think.
I would change the world by letting people know that we aren't that different then we make our self's and we should treat each with as much care as we would our own family.
ReplyDeleteI would change the world by making their be less homeless people.If people would be a little more kind and donate a lot of money we would be able to build more shelter homes.Every homeless person would have a place to stay and we would also be able to provide food for them and help them get a job.When they get a job and the make enough money to rent a little house or apartment we can let them go on their own but we would help them get all the paper work and stuff to rent it.If all the homeless get their needs there would be lesser trash all over the world and also less people would not get sick or die over hunger.Nobody would be starving no more.
ReplyDeleteChange is a good and powerful thing anything can be changed. Cleaning the streets, remodling a school or juust doing something thats worth changing. If I had the power to change something it would be my school lunch, and rules.
ReplyDeleteWe can all make a big change in this world by giving such a little of money.Let people like us the freedom to do what we like but still go to school etc.What i will like is to listen to music whenever you want like in school because that helps me A LOT and I'm able to concentrate better.Just saying XD
ReplyDeleteWell i think change starts from within and we need to believe in ourselves first.But change is exactly what this world needs because the way were going this world will end up killing itself
ReplyDeleteThe change starts with our generation, We have the power to chage how we run the world, but we have to work for it. It takes a big movement to make a change possible. One thing o would change is the legal system.
ReplyDeleteGandhi, a great leader once said, ''Be the change you want to see in the world.'' The days we are living today are the bloody, violent, rebellious and corrupted days. The days that were prophesied by the prophet Joel. In the book of Joel he speaks of how the days of corruption will come, the says were no one has love and compassion for each other. That is one of the biggest changes there needs to be in this world, love and compassion for each other. The love that forgives and forgets. Without out that love all that waits for us is a torment of hell. This is the reason why there are alot of wars in our countries and no peace. But the only thing we need to do is love. Gandhi also said, ''Were there is love there is life'', and thats all we need. So be that change and love.
ReplyDelete