Robotics, Photography, Typography, Game Design, Graphic Design at EACP.
Followers
Friday, December 12, 2014
3rd: Positive Attitude
People often credit their successes to having good attitudes. Explain the benefits of having a good attitude, even during a difficult time. Provide examples from your own experiences or from having witnessed this in others.
its is important to be positive because all things change over time. Everything will change and we will adapt to these changes. Some changes are bad , but they will change and if they change to bad they will basically change to good .We should not be deppresed and worry beacuse that just slows donw the changing to good.
I think that having a positive attitude is very important.Because if you have a positive attitude people will think good of you.Also its really bad to have a negative attitude.Because everyone will think that you are a negative person.Also if you have a positive attitude people will want to higer you.Nobody wants to hire a person with a negative attitude.Plus the bonus is that nobody will hate you.And you can make a persons day by being nice.Heres an exsample,if a teacher is in your last nerve and you have a negative attitude.That is the reason hes all upon your face.But if you have a positive attitude and do what you have to do you will not get in trouble.
I think that positive attitude is important. You got to show everybody respect and when some one is talking you need to be quite and pay attention. It is never right to give anybody an attitude. I think that it is really rude. You should respect everybody even if they don't respect you. Just to show that you are a good person. Always give positive attitude. To your parents,teachers,staff,classmates, and staff. I know that sometimes I might give attitude to some people. Honestly after i do i feel bad for doing it because i know it is wrong. Always have a positive attitude.
I don't do attitude because its wrong to do that and there a lot of people that do attitude that I don't I am a positive person that like to be happy.There are some good people inside of them and some are bad the people who are bad there are going to the wrong path.And people are positive all the time there are going to the right path.
Having a good attitude gets you through days that you don't want to have. Everyone has bad days but when you have a good attitude , its like your day just turn around. When I have a good attitude, which is always, I feel better about myself. I remember when I was not having a good day and I said to myself to have a good attitude and to think positive and that advice to myself actually help me out a lot. So, now when I am not even mad,sad,angry,or not even having a good day, I still have a positive attitude and that's what get me through the day.One, benefit of having a positive attitude is everyone seems to like a person who is nice and caring and everyone knows that your always happy. Teachers also know what to expect out of you. Also, everyone will know who to come to, to be happy when they are having a bad day. So, always keep a good attitude. NEVER THINK NEGATIVE!! always have a good attitude and you will make a great impression on people.
People that give good attitude to the teachers git something.And people that do not give good attitude do not give something.And people that that have a difficult time the teacher sometimes do not do something.And have to have a positive attitude.And you git good credit if you have good positive attitude.
having a positive attitude is important because it reflects the way you look and the way you act even if your in a bad mood you should have a good attitude (at least pretend to have a good one) if you have a bad attitude it may effect the people around you so its important to have a good attitude
I thick you need a good attitudes.Is that get you a good day.And people watt hate you.And need to try make good at you life. And wen you try to help some. One because you got a.Good and went you going on a. difficult time and try too be in good attitudes.For you good heal try to get out off it. And try to thing of good thing.
Some of the benefits of having a good attitude is people liking you. Many people don't like other people that have really bad attitudes. Having a good attitude during a hard time can help a lot , if you have a bad attitude during a difficult time it could change many things. I have noticed that some people have very bad attitudes and they get in trouble and many people don't like them. Having a good attitude can help others give a really good impression about yourself and who you are.Be a positive person and positive things will happen.
Attitude means 6 kinds of things if you look it up on Google. I can not type them because it will take up my time. Some benefits of having a good attitude are 1st impressions. 1st impressions are good because you don't want people to think bad of you when you walk through the door. You can show attitude by your posture, the way you give your service, etc. Another good benefit if you are working is that you might get paid more. If you are a positive, optimistic sales person you are most likely to sale more. Having a good attitude makes you confident. It also motivates us. Boosts your self esteem. If you think positive, positive things will happen.
Well, I know that having a good attitude really helps with everything. I, have a positive attitude most of the time. My mom always says it's worth it to see me smile, which makes me smile even more.There is this youtuber named Melonie Mac who ALWAYS smiles in all of her videos. She has a lot of subscribers and 167052 likes.Having a good attitude will make people want to hang out with you. For one, you will have a great attitude no matter what. Two, you will be really nice and share stuff (like food) because you will not get upset because your attitude is GREAT! Think about it, most famous people are always happy. For example, Ariana Grande, Pewdiepie, Katy Perry, and, Gabriel Iglesias. That is what I think about good attitudes, what do you think Mr.Streckfus?
The benifits of having a good attitude is that you hae to not talk back and you can't be bad and you have to listen and if you have a positive attitude towards the teacher. When the teacher is talking to you then you should say yes ma'm / sir . Thats why you should have a positive attitude towards anyone you have to listen to them or you just have to talking to someone but nicely.
Having a good attitude is very important for your life. Is important because with out a good attitude nobody will like you and humans need other humans to like them. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” is a true quote from Walt Whitman. une example of my experience when i had a positive attitude is dad i ask my mom for 10 $ and she gave them to me. But when i did it again with a bad attitude she said no. You could be a better person if you follow this examples. always have a smile in your face , that will make people like you. thank you for reading tis if you did
Having a good attitude is good. I think you should have a good attitude. Because if you don't you are going to be grumpy. If you are grumpy you are going to give others a hard time. So the reason it is good to have a good attitude during a difficult time is so you can possibly turn your day around. So you can have a better day. Then you may not be stressed. I've heard that stress makes you age faster. So I guess that's not good. I always try to have a good day. Which most of the day I do. On the bad days I have I just don't focus on it during school. So I don't disrespect anyone and other things. I also don't want to be stressed about some little thing.
Its better to have a good attitude because people would know that your are having a good day. If your having a good day than you will have no problem for the rest of that day. You don't know the power of a positive attitude until you have seen it change a bad situation to a good one through one simple kind act or a smile. You can have a good day or you could have a bad day I prefer that you have a good day. See every day for me is a positive day. If I didn't have a positive attitude no body would talk to me. I know someone who always has a negative attitude. In the morning this girl is very happy than in the afternoon she has an negative attitude about something stupid that happened. Like people talking about her, somebody who wants to fight her and all of that. I try to make her feel better than she be like I'm not in the mood right now. That's every day 24/7. If you have a bad day than try to change it into a good one you'll get somewhere in life.
I think there are lot of benefits of having a positive attitudes. Like thinking positive even after something bad has happened. Also people don't like negative attitudes. Also being positive means being kinder and you'll have less stress. People will like you more. Once my mom got angry at me for not doing something I was suppose to do and even though I got sad I try to be positive. This is all I wrote I couldn't write ten.
Having a positive attitude is good. It makes you look good and it gives you respect. For example today a teacher did not give respect to one of his students called Sergio. Sergio was asking for eye contact when he was talking to the teacher because its rood not to not give eye contact while your talking to somebody. Giving respect to your job can be good. Reason being is someday he can just give you a raise and you dont even expect it. Having a good attitude can lead to rewards. Just dont give attitude and life will be easier. Attitude is a big thing in school giving attitude to an OG can get you beat up. My advice is to just have a positive attitude.
The benefits of having a positive attitude is when people a calling you names you would like to stay positive and say thank you or just ignore them and just think i doesnt matter its just words. People do stop because its no fun if your not getting mad or sad.You can use your positive attitude as an advantage for job, being called names, and just trying to meet new friends. Being positive can get you though days you just don't want to have.
The people who have good attitude in school, or their job they have a good respect to the people. The benefits of having good attitudes are don't talk when the teacher is talking and also respect everybody by having good manners. The other benefit by having good attitude is don't talk back when the teacher is talking to you. The positive attitude is when you have manners to your boss or teacher also by not giving them attitude or getting stressed front of your boss or teacher. People who have good attitudes they susses on their carrier and their life by behaving good. People with good attitudes can susses more than the people with bad attitudes. If you have a positive people are going to respect you and the people with bad attitudes are going to get in trouble and people might not respect you. During a difficult time people might give attitude to other people but some people know how to control their attitude. My experiences with my attitude are every time something bad happened to school but some time i know how to control it. If you have a good attitude people have better respect to you.
Having good attitude is good so that you can get rewards. Like going to field trips and getting good grades at school. And if you have a bad attitude you won't get rewards. Instead you will have punishments. Like not going to field trips and refills and phone call to your parents. And if you behave really bad you might get expelled from the school. And there is more punishments worse. So always have a good attitude. Because a lot of people do not like bad attitude. And other people could get mad at you by having a bad attitude. And also you could get rewards for having a good attitude.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteits is important to be positive because all things change over time. Everything will change and we will adapt to these changes. Some changes are bad , but they will change and if they change to bad they will basically change to good .We should not be deppresed and worry beacuse that just slows donw the changing to good.
ReplyDeleteI think that having a positive attitude is very important.Because if you have a positive attitude people will think good of you.Also its really bad to have a negative attitude.Because everyone will think that you are a negative person.Also if you have a positive attitude people will want to higer you.Nobody wants to hire a person with a negative attitude.Plus the bonus is that nobody will hate you.And you can make a persons day by being nice.Heres an exsample,if a teacher is in your last nerve and you have a negative attitude.That is the reason hes all upon your face.But if you have a positive attitude and do what you have to do you will not get in trouble.
ReplyDeleteI think that positive attitude is important. You got to show everybody respect and when some one is talking you need to be quite and pay attention. It is never right to give anybody an attitude. I think that it is really rude. You should respect everybody even if they don't respect you. Just to show that you are a good person. Always give positive attitude. To your parents,teachers,staff,classmates, and staff. I know that sometimes I might give attitude to some people. Honestly after i do i feel bad for doing it because i know it is wrong. Always have a positive attitude.
ReplyDeleteMaybe some people dont deserve that respect
DeleteI don't do attitude because its wrong to do that and there a lot of people that do attitude that I don't I am a positive person that like to be happy.There are some good people inside of them and some are bad the people who are bad there are going to the wrong path.And people are positive all the time there are going to the right path.
ReplyDeleteHaving a good attitude gets you through days that you don't want to have. Everyone has bad days but when you have a good attitude , its like your day just turn around. When I have a good attitude, which is always, I feel better about myself. I remember when I was not having a good day and I said to myself to have a good attitude and to think positive and that advice to myself actually help me out a lot. So, now when I am not even mad,sad,angry,or not even having a good day, I still have a positive attitude and that's what get me through the day.One, benefit of having a positive attitude is everyone seems to like a person who is nice and caring and everyone knows that your always happy. Teachers also know what to expect out of you. Also, everyone will know who to come to, to be happy when they are having a bad day. So, always keep a good attitude. NEVER THINK NEGATIVE!! always have a good attitude and you will make a great impression on people.
ReplyDeletePeople that give good attitude to the teachers git something.And people that do not give good attitude do not give something.And people that that have a difficult time the teacher sometimes do not do something.And have to have a positive attitude.And you git good credit if you have good positive attitude.
ReplyDeletehaving a positive attitude is important because it reflects the way you look and the way you act even if your in a bad mood you should have a good attitude (at least pretend to have a good one) if you have a bad attitude it may effect the people around you so its important to have a good attitude
ReplyDeleteI thick you need a good attitudes.Is that get you a good day.And people watt hate you.And need to try make good at you life. And
ReplyDeletewen you try to help some. One because you got a.Good and went you going on a. difficult time and try too be in good attitudes.For you good heal try to get out off it. And try to thing of good thing.
Some of the benefits of having a good attitude is people liking you. Many people don't like other people that have really bad attitudes. Having a good attitude during a hard time can help a lot , if you have a bad attitude during a difficult time it could change many things. I have noticed that some people have very bad attitudes and they get in trouble and many people don't like them. Having a good attitude can help others give a really good impression about yourself and who you are.Be a positive person and positive things will happen.
ReplyDeleteAttitude means 6 kinds of things if you look it up on Google. I can not type them because it will take up my time. Some benefits of having a good attitude are 1st impressions. 1st impressions are good because you don't want people to think bad of you when you walk through the door. You can show attitude by your posture, the way you give your service, etc. Another good benefit if you are working is that you might get paid more. If you are a positive, optimistic sales person you are most likely to sale more. Having a good attitude makes you confident. It also motivates us. Boosts your self esteem. If you think positive, positive things will happen.
ReplyDeleteWell, I know that having a good attitude really helps with everything. I, have a positive attitude most of the time. My mom always says it's worth it to see me smile, which makes me smile even more.There is this youtuber named Melonie Mac who ALWAYS smiles in all of her videos. She has a lot of subscribers and 167052 likes.Having a good attitude will make people want to hang out with you. For one, you will have a great attitude no matter what. Two, you will be really nice and share stuff (like food) because you will not get upset because your attitude is GREAT! Think about it, most famous people are always happy. For example, Ariana Grande, Pewdiepie, Katy Perry, and, Gabriel Iglesias. That is what I think about good attitudes, what do you think Mr.Streckfus?
ReplyDeleteThe benifits of having a good attitude is that you hae to not talk back and you can't be bad and you have to listen and if you have a positive attitude towards the teacher. When the teacher is talking to you then you should say yes ma'm / sir . Thats why you should have a positive attitude towards anyone you have to listen to them or you just have to talking to someone but nicely.
ReplyDeleteHaving a good attitude is very important for your life. Is important because with out a good attitude nobody will like you and humans need other humans to like them. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” is a true quote from Walt Whitman. une example of my experience when i had a positive attitude is dad i ask my mom for 10 $ and she gave them to me. But when i did it again with a bad attitude she said no. You could be a better person if you follow this examples. always have a smile in your face , that will make people like you. thank you for reading tis if you did
ReplyDeleteHaving a good attitude is good. I think you should have a good attitude. Because if you don't you are going to be grumpy. If you are grumpy you are going to give others a hard time. So the reason it is good to have a good attitude during a difficult time is so you can possibly turn your day around. So you can have a better day. Then you may not be stressed. I've heard that stress makes you age faster. So I guess that's not good. I always try to have a good day. Which most of the day I do. On the bad days I have I just don't focus on it during school. So I don't disrespect anyone and other things. I also don't want to be stressed about some little thing.
ReplyDeleteIts better to have a good attitude because people would know that your are having a good day. If your having a good day than you will have no problem for the rest of that day. You don't know the power of a positive attitude until you have seen it change a bad situation to a good one through one simple kind act or a smile. You can have a good day or you could have a bad day I prefer that you have a good day. See every day for me is a positive day. If I didn't have a positive attitude no body would talk to me. I know someone who always has a negative attitude. In the morning this girl is very happy than in the afternoon she has an negative attitude about something stupid that happened. Like people talking about her, somebody who wants to fight her and all of that. I try to make her feel better than she be like I'm not in the mood right now. That's every day 24/7. If you have a bad day than try to change it into a good one you'll get somewhere in life.
ReplyDeleteI think there are lot of benefits of having a positive attitudes. Like thinking positive even after something bad has happened. Also people don't like negative attitudes. Also being positive means being kinder and you'll have less stress. People will like you more. Once my mom got angry at me for not doing something I was suppose to do and even though I got sad I try to be positive. This is all I wrote I couldn't write ten.
ReplyDeleteHaving a positive attitude is good. It makes you look good and it gives you respect. For example today a teacher did not give respect to one of his students called Sergio. Sergio was asking for eye contact when he was talking to the teacher because its rood not to not give eye contact while your talking to somebody. Giving respect to your job can be good. Reason being is someday he can just give you a raise and you dont even expect it. Having a good attitude can lead to rewards. Just dont give attitude and life will be easier. Attitude is a big thing in school giving attitude to an OG can get you beat up. My advice is to just have a positive attitude.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThe benefits of having a positive attitude is when people a calling you names you would like to stay positive and say thank you or just ignore them and just think i doesnt matter its just words. People do stop because its no fun if your not getting mad or sad.You can use your positive attitude as an advantage for job, being called names, and just trying to meet new friends. Being positive can get you though days you just don't want to have.
ReplyDeleteThe people who have good attitude in school, or their job they have a good respect to the people. The benefits of having good attitudes are don't talk when the teacher is talking and also respect everybody by having good manners. The other benefit by having good attitude is don't talk back when the teacher is talking to you. The positive attitude is when you have manners to your boss or teacher also by not giving them attitude or getting stressed front of your boss or teacher. People who have good attitudes they susses on their carrier and their life by behaving good. People with good attitudes can susses more than the people with bad attitudes. If you have a positive people are going to respect you and the people with bad attitudes are going to get in trouble and people might not respect you. During a difficult time people might give attitude to other people but some people know how to control their attitude. My experiences with my attitude are every time something bad happened to school but some time i know how to control it. If you have a good attitude people have better respect to you.
ReplyDeleteHaving good attitude is good so that you can get rewards. Like going to field trips and getting good grades at school. And if you have a bad attitude you won't get rewards. Instead you will have punishments. Like not going to field trips and refills and phone call to your parents. And if you behave really bad you might get expelled from the school. And there is more punishments worse. So always have a good attitude. Because a lot of people do not like bad attitude. And other people could get mad at you by having a bad attitude. And also you could get rewards for having a good attitude.
ReplyDelete