6th: Be the Change
Civil rights leader Gandhi wrote, "Be the change you want to see in the world." What is one way you would like to change the world, and how can you help to bring about this change? Use SPECIFIC DETAILS and EXAMPLES in your response below IN THE COMMENTS.
I want to change the world by making kids to stop bullying because our population is decreasing. kids commit suicude or they try to act like the other kids around them whiches they are setting a bad example by doing drugs,skipping school,or doing anything that their not supposed to. I think they should make it aginst the law to bully..like they should because its a bad habit in this world.
ReplyDeleteOne way to change the world is to try to at least be kind to others. If I am kind to others, people might actually be kind to others. Which could actually cause people to be kind to each other because of my example. I know this might not be the best way to do it, but I can see this just occurring slowly.
ReplyDeleteI want to be the change that others can rely on me and expect great things. I was to grow up and give to the needy and the others that don't have as much. I want to build orphanages make pet shelters unlike the on they have where they stay in metal cages. I want to live in a small town in the US and the person that loves. I could wish for world peace it is possible because where there is darkness there is always light.
ReplyDeleteOne way to change the world is that people could try to respect others and be more independent.In that concept people not bother anybody most people would not be bullyed
ReplyDeletealso theres some people that dont get what we get and its happyness most people want to be but how can they if when every time they turn there shoulder theres always someone there that has to tear them down. Bullying its a harsh thing no one ever wants the be bullyed.N ot even the person that bullys wants to be bullyed but if they do it then other people are going to want to do it. Its a horribal circle that no one wantas to be in so if I ever could change the world thats the one thing i would change.
DeleteA way that i would like to change the world is to get rid of police brutality, because a lot of cops have been shooting and killing unarmed civilians. Michael Brown was an unarmed African American that was shot multiple times by a white officer. Some people think that this is about racism and some think that its not, but personally i thinks its a little bit of both. Eric Garner was another African American that had asthma, and was choked to death for selling illegal untaxed cigarettes. A way that I would change that is to give equal consequences to police for committing crime, as they do for citizens.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to change the world by giving students who can't afford to go to college an easier way to get a free scholarship. I know there's other ways to get them, but it may be difficult for others to get information if they don't have internet or a way to transport. This is something I'd like for to happen sooner or later. I myself would like to find a way to get a grant of some sort but I just don't know where to go, what to read, and what not.
ReplyDeleteIt would really be nice to have world peace. Everyone to get along, no more wars or fighting. Be nice and kind to eachother. Why fight? Its kind of dumb when you think about it. The world is really messed up. It should be nice and everyone enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteThere are many ways in which the world needs change. And to be honest, even one simple thing can make a huge impact on the world; one single smile, one simple show of love, passion, peace, and good words can make a huge difference on someone. So if you want to see a change, Show and be the change.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure IF I can change the world, but one thing that I would like to see a difference in is no violence. I want no violence because no one should suffer. Everyone should live a life where worrying is not a problem, you know. Also, when I say that violence should be prohibited, I also mean violence towards animals. Like everyone else, animals have feelings. In sort of a way they are human beings because they eat, think, want freedom, want to be equal to everyone else. As I said, I don't know how I can change the world, but one thing that I would do is try not to solve problems with aggression or violence. Another thing that I would do is try to convince people that violence doesn't solve problems, it can make them worse. Another thing that I would like to see a change on is pollution. I don't want to see more pollution on earth because one day we will not have enough resources for everyone and eventually we will die. I'm not sure how to solve this problem because many people know that recycling is good, but they never do it so...... Not sure how to deal with this and many other problems, but I would love to see a difference for this and many other problems.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many issues in this world that are easy to identify but the hard part is to actually come up with a way to make those changes. The change I want to see in this world is an end to discrimination. Every human being is 99.98% equal we are only different by 0.02%, that has been biologically proven. Therefore, I don't understand why there's so much discrimination in this world. Who cares if a person looks different from you, comes from a different background, or has a different way of thinking. It shouldn't matter we're all humans and we should be united more than anything. To make this change I would get people to understand that the difference between each human is minimal. In order to get that point across I would make a PSA service announcement just introducing this issue to see how people react to it. Depending on the reactions, I will decide whether to continue with this campaign against discrimination. The next few steps would be to bring this issue up to the nation. Although, to get there I must take baby steps first.
ReplyDeleteI cant change the world either but I can help it.I wanna help the world by decreasing racism I don't really like when people are racist to other people.I wanna make them realize how some people treat other people and how bad they feel about themselves.Some people even cut themselves because they listen to what does people talk about them and start feeling depressed and lonely.Thats what I want to help the word with.
ReplyDeletewhat i would like to
ReplyDeleteI would like to change the world by helping kids and other people stop bullying.People bully because they have been bullied before or just because they want to be mean. Alot kids kill themselves because they get bullied and they just dont want to be in this world no more.Even though youre just playing around they can take it seriously and they get hurt.Most of the deaths in this world is because of bully.Bullying is not good or nice or cool youre just hurting people and yourselves.So one day I will like to change the thing about bullying.
ReplyDeletei would like to see world hunger end and the hunger games is not a good idea and i yhink that money that the us has left over should be used the people in africa and places like that because i get sad when i see people like that. People that cant eat die of hunger and i think that nobody should go through that.
ReplyDelete#EndWorldHUNGER
Nathan You should donate
Deletei would change school lunch !! it is garbage and nobody likes it at all they should give kids and us men what we want not some prison meals . done
ReplyDeletei would donate deodorant to people all over the world , i mean people die from sent of musty arm pits , help save some lives . and cure the must , its like Ebola once one person takes a whiff of it , they start to develope really dangerous symptoms that really affect the human body in so many ways , after those symptoms death usually comes to those who have been exposed to the smell
ReplyDeleteTo make the world is to help the people that don't have homes and give them food to the people that are out side and want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ReplyDeleteand food and some die and some go to the jell for tings that day do in the