Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

3RD: "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Civil rights leader Gandhi wrote, "Be the change you want to see in the world." What is one way you would like to change the world, and how can you help to bring about this change? Use SPECIFIC DETAILS and EXAMPLES in your response below IN THE COMMENTS.

36 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One way is to stop racism. Because there is a lot of killing and shooting because of racism. And that will make the world much better. And also no drugs because there is a lot things happening about something to do with drugs. And people are putting drugs on kids and that is not good. So that will change the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <-Lenny!

      | (•□•) | (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)<-Adventure time!

      ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬ dance!

      ヽ༼ ຈل͜ຈ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿༽Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆ ༽ノSQUAD GOIN UP!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to change the world by making kids to stop bullying because our population is decreasing. kids commit suicude or they try to act like the other kids around them whiches they are setting a bad example by doing drugs,skipping school,or doing anything that their not supposed to. I think they should make it aginst the law to bully..like they should because its a bad habit in this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to change the world by making kids to stop bullying because our population is decreasing. kids commit suicude or they try to act like the other kids around them which they are setting a bad example by doing drugs,skipping school,or doing anything that their not supposed to. I think they should make it aginst the law to bully..like they should because its a bad habit in this world.

      Delete
  5. In the world I would want there to be no poor people. I would try to fix this by becoming successful. To become successful, I would have to do good in school.If I do become successful and become rich, I would donate all of the time to charity. I would also buy food and give it to homeless people. Along with the food, I would give them some money. I might give them like about 100 dollars each. I thank Gandhi for being a great person in the world and helping the world become a more peaceful, friendly place. I hope other people in the future open their eyes and see how bad this planet is getting. One day (hopefully), no one will be homeless, they will all have a nice place to sleep, good food, clothes, and hopefully a family to help keep their hearts warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something I would like to see changed in the world is pollution. I would like to see pollution go down because it is destroying the Earth. Things we could do is recycle. Also to reuse things like a piece a paper. We can also cut down on how much we waste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One way I want the world to change is to be bully free. I also want the world to change by ending the poorness in the hole world. One way I think i could help to make the first one possible is by making a program that puts al the bullies in jell for kids. And to make change on the second one is by make a program and influence people to donate. Thats two ways i could make the world a better place

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I change the world the one thing I would change is the price. Because everything that I buy from a store it coast a lot of money and I don't like that. So ill change that from the world to make it cheap.The second thing that I would change is games this year the games are turning little weird because there just making little games for the little kids to play. plus the big kid we like to play shooting games to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One way is to stop plocie sotp killing black people. Because there is a lot of killing and shooting because of racism. And that will make the world much better.And stop seding little kids have to go to the army. So that will change the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. one thing that will change the world for the better is racism beacuse people are always getting judged by the way they look or there skin color. just like the michel brown thing its not just a mishap that the cop was white and the person that was killed was black without racism in the world the world would be so much better

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to change the way racism is still going on.This police brutality is ridiculous and I think it should stop.The way I would change this is by protesting like others and making speeches like Dr.Martin Luther King did. Although today's police brutality is based off young black men, I want to stop it completely and this means I don't care if you are white, black, Mexican, Cuban, or any race that you are, you don't deserve to be killed or hurt by the police if you have done nothing wrong. I would also try to make a law against police brutality. So, if you were to brake this law, you would got to jail based on how bad it was, you may get the electric chair. one day I WILL BE THE CHANGE IN THE WORLD!!!ツ✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <-Lenny!

      | (•□•) | (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)<-Adventure time!

      ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬ dance!

      ヽ༼ ຈل͜ຈ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿༽Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆ ༽ノSQUAD GOIN UP!

      Delete
  12. I know when I graduate I will change the world. It is not an option, it's a choice. I will be the first woman president in all of history. I have all the requirements to be president. I mean men and women should be equal so why can't I be president. I will fight for equality.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I graduate i wanna take a lot of classes because I wanna have a lot of people by running for presidant and I will fight for being presidant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would change the world by stop making construction.Because the world is slowly ending humans are destroying it.I want people to stop destroying land and killing plants and making animals go extinct.So we could live in a healthy environment,so our kids wouldn't' live in a world were we are running out of air and every thing look ugly.I would make the world better by stopping all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ∞♡ ✰ ⓗⓤⓝⓖⓔⓡ✰♡∞


    Well in this world there is money, but there isn't enough for food for certain people. Everyone in the world thinks it is only in Africa but there are more places than Africa. In Mexico there is a lot of hunger and health issues (in certain places not all Mexico). I feel that we need to change that stereotype that it is only Africa. I feel that i can help by doing a can drive or even donating in a can drive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If i could change something i will change racism.Because honestly i think that racism is really stupid and immature.We all have different skin color,but we are all and humans.I will make a website with other people to get the word out.Because this really needs to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wan't to make racism stop in the United States. I think that it is a big deal because It hurts a lot of people to make fun of their race. We can all stop this by putting posters that say stop racism and having strikes. That is what I would change in this world because everybody deserves respect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrorism , is a big problem everywhere in america. It mentally and physicly hurts other people . It theathens and restricts people from doing normal things. We have human rights no matter where in the world . Its something no one can take away.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would change the world by make every police is the US respect every race.Earlier this year two black people died Micheal Brown and Eric Gardener.Micheal Brown died and his hands were up and the cop still shot him racism right there.Eric Gardener died by getting put in an illegal chokehold by a police.Stupid man and the cops that killed both of these innocent people didn't get arrested or nothing they didn't even get fired.Yeah I would try to stop the racism thats going around these days.If I was somewhere in NY I would be protesting 24/7. I'm going to say Eric Gardener's last words "I Can't Breath."

    ReplyDelete
  21. One way I would change the world is to make cops respect every one no matter what races gender sexuality they are they should all be treated equally.Many innocent people are getting killed because of their race,and the people who have killed them are let free and not put where they belong . Also to stop all the the wars that may be going on around the world. Many people are dying because of these wars and also innocent people.

    ReplyDelete
  22. One thing that i would like changed a bout the world is pollion. Ways that I can do to change our world is to recycle more. By that i mean to be more organized with certain types of reusable things, for example; have a bucket for plastic bottles, one for glass bottles, a bucket for papers, and one for clothing. I believe that this little thing can really help out our world be a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think there is many things to change in the world. The one I think is most important is bulling. like for example some people that get bullied end up killing their self. I don't think it is necessary but they do it. I know why the do it its because they just cant take it anymore. I know people tried to help but they could not stop it. I will try to get all the people that get bullied and start protesting. I hope it will do something to change the world.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want many things to stop in this world. For example I think the president should make weed legal in all states. This could be a good way for the government to get money. Also cops should not abuse the power that they have. I can help by when I see a cop I can call them a pig so they feel bad that they abuse their power.

    ReplyDelete
  25. One change is that to stop polution cus polution is destroying the earth and the invierment and can cuse global warming and other stuff and one more ting that will like to change is that to let more woman have more jobs like president and other tingns that is what i will like to chane in earth

    ReplyDelete
  26. i thank that it starts with me if I want to change the world i have to change frst and that is for all of us .

    ReplyDelete
  27. What i want to change is racist. COPS THERES MORE THAN 3 KILLS and nothing has happend to them . want people are doing is protesting and saying i cant breath. but still cops are noone has done nothing about it

    ReplyDelete
  28. If a police man killed a person they should be gilty

    ReplyDelete
  29. I will change on the world is. Nothing i real don't know want too change the world.I will change the hunger and help people.
    So some people wot be hunger. On day time.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What i want to change is racist .Cops have kill more then 3 person. And nothing happen to them.And some people are protesting. And saying i cant breath

    ReplyDelete
  31. The thing the i like to change the world by the trouble of people of making crimes and drugs. Also by the government is making some unfair things to people that work hard, people are racism by making other people suffer. The thing i want to change by the civil rights by people stop killing people and racism. Also by changing no more immigration for mexican people because mexican people work hard in this country for making money and some american people are not fair. The terrorist needs to change because is causing people to making trouble .in our world

    ReplyDelete