Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

5th Period: Talents and Skills

Everyone has a talent or skill. Identify your talent or skill you have, and explain how you develop and use it. Use specific details and examples in your response. If you feel that you do not have any talents you can write about something that you WANT to be good at someday.

13 comments:

  1. i think every one has one talet and to know just do it to know its all in what you think in so just do what you love and get friends for it and have fun and show it to people and people will like and you never know people will like you for it and you can be cool for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. One of my skills is video games. I know it sounds weird but I can solve puzzles really fast. I also have quick time reactions that help me a lot and it makes me a "smarter" person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also boosts my memory if I lose a level or something. So that is one of my talents

      Delete
  4. My talent is that i'm good at basketball.I practice every week.I'm playing basketball in p.e.My other talent is that i'm good at reading.I read every day

    ReplyDelete
  5. think the class is funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my talent is that I can write fast. I do competition with my sister on writing an essay and I win! I can write many essays, you just tell me what the topic and I get on it fast! I am really good at it, well I think I am. I practice writing at home and also typing will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing I'm good at is making sandwiches. I think I'm the best sandwich maker ever. I think I make the best sandwiches of all time. I make them like this, first I get the bread then I get some ham, then I get some bacon. Then I eat the sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got a skill in soccer .by doing trick like kicking the ball 20 times from not touching the floor. And another skill doing boucing the soccer ball on my head. And kicking the ball far away .and another skill trow the ball far away.And i got more skill . but that all the skill i got now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My skill is playing soccer. I developed it by practicing. I practice almost every day. I use it when when i play soccer. I'll like to be a professional soccer player some day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. im good at playing video games. my skill is being smart at math. my skill is making roman noodles. i am good at making sandwiches .i am good at sleeping for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well my talent is to deal whit people that are annoying so bad. Like i just do it i can handle anything that people say or do.I just don't care im not like other people who make a big deal out of. Also by telling them nice to be quit or shut up.Well thats my talent is not much but that my talent.

    ReplyDelete