Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

5th: "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Civil rights leader Gandhi wrote, "Be the change you want to see in the world." What is one way you would like to change the world, and how can you help to bring about this change? Use SPECIFIC DETAILS and EXAMPLES in your response below IN THE COMMENTS.

15 comments:

  1. Mine is to legalize gay marriage. People make fun of gays sometimes sometimes, and especially towards marriage. One reason is that they can't produce (make love). And it's not fair because its only in a couple of states like Maryland. So if you did legalize it, it would be good towards people who are homosexual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some changes that I would like to see in the worl is by: no more race, stop cutting down trees, let immigrnats stay here in the U.S, and have all the rights,and finally free all the innocent that are in jail. What I can do to make this changes possible is by writing letter!.Also by publishing things on the internet about the change that I want to make. These are the most changes that I would want to see in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well people should get more care to get more to the students to not say gay and they will try to not and get someone to tolk to all the people that are gay and people should say sorry and they should never say gay and they were to say gay and learn something

    ReplyDelete
  4. legalize smoking weed and other type of drugs.and let all mexican cross the border.free spm.and not tobe raises to mexicans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the government should spend more money on students rather than inmates. i also think the justice system is corrupted and should look over cases where there were no evidence. It cost more for a person to be in jail rather than a kid to go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is to make immigration to stop cause they be making us look like dogs. They cant not only come where they see us and gives us a ticket or deport us to mexico we got rights to. Only cause we dont got no papers that doesn't mean that they only have to pick on us only.I think it will help if we make a protest so our voice can be heard. Also by just first trying to make them here our voice. Well that what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A change I'll like to see in the world is that people should stop cutting down trees. Because trees help the earth have oxygen. And with out oxygen we cant breath. If we cant breath we die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The change I would like to see in this despicable world would be stop depression and help other's who need someone there. People don't notice how bad depression could effect a person. Depression could encourage or increase the thoughts of suicide or increase self-harm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One thing I would like to see changed is less people abusing drugs. Also I would like for everybody to be treated equally in any situation. Another thing I would like to see changed is bars not selling drinks at like 3;00am.

    ReplyDelete
  11. no more bullying. no more more killing people.no more stealing from people. no more drinking and driving

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think we should stop labeling people because of something that somebody does , for ex; just because there are mexican cartels people think every mexican is part of that , for another ex; black people just because some are in gangs people think every single black person steals, lies , cheats , sells narcotics

    ReplyDelete
  13. one thing i think that we should change in the world is no immigration. not only one race all races.cause they take away from peopl.liks jobs,when they take peoples jobs they cant provide for there family. and that's not fair

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would change the time to go to school.Because kid are tired when they come to school.The teacher get mad at students because there tired.That is one thing i would change

    ReplyDelete