Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Future Neighborhood. P-2

In the comments below, I'd like you to write ten sentences about your vision for a neighborhood of the future. Think about what sort of businesses you would like to see in your future neighborhood. How would the homes be arranged on the street? Would people walk more or drive more? What would the homes look like? What sort of people would live in your neighborhood? Would there be a park? Swimming pool? Free Wi-Fi? Library? Grocery Store? Pets? What about police? Does there need to be protection? Think about the details! Have fun!

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vision for the future is for the houses to be scattered every where. People would be every where on there electronics. There would be a lot of cars then they are today. Every thing will be different. Today everything has changed from years. Today kids every were you go they have phones. Even little kids. Its crazy. There will be wifi because I cant live with out wifi i need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i would love a future neighborhood. I would have free wifi.i would like to have free money. I would like to drive cars freely.i would have public executions. kids will also be executed by an axe. PEople wil obey me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my neighborhood isn't the best looking its hard for me to tell what the future could look like to describe my neighborhood it would be as a place were there isn't the best of what a better looking neighborhood is there's litter violence and one of the most and reacquiring incidents are animals such as dogs that are on the streets its quite a unsafe place to live but i hope that all of that would be gone in the near future and be a much safer place to live at were there would be no need to worry about anything but such a task can require hard effort such as like those who help clean the community that would be a nice start by then it would look like a more civilized area were there would be swimming pools at but for now i can only deal with how it is now maybe some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vision for the neighborhood int he future is having robot dogs. You will have to walk your dog every day or it will die. My vision for the houses is being a big house. Everybody is going to have a big house. In the future everything in the grocery store is going to be expensive. The library is going to be for people that like to read.In the future there is going to be free WiFi for everybody. The swimming pool will be open every day. The park will have no mess. And there is going to be polices everywhere. And there is going to be polices everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my future neighborhood its gonna be lots of fun. First every house is going to have its own private pool inside or outside it doesnt matter, because sharing a pool is actually nasty. Next there is going to be starbucks in every corner. If you want your car will drive for you so you can lay down and actually use your phones while driving. EVERY wifi is going to be free, because i know how it feels like to want wifi but its blocked, its the worst feeling ever. Also there will be a park to walk by and just play there is also going to be a bathroom for dogs so when youre walking you wont step on it or even have to smell or past by it. There will be a lot of h-e-b everywhere and also wal-marts so you can pass by and buy youre groceries. I think a lot of people will still walk like to take/walk their dogs. There will also be a lot of police protection, they will be highly trained to not get you hurt. Yeah i would love it if the world was like that i would rule the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would think of better houses and better people that live. I want bigger spaces sow that we could play anything. There would be free WiFi and stores near by sow we could walk or use bicycles. There should be more polices close to us and a library sow people could read. There should be a cool big playground for anyone and any young old people.I would want flying cars that all we need is $10 per person.I would like a gaming are near by or a school sow we could just walk home. I would want more kids to play with. A hospital for people that had a heart attack or something happened. Something that that would protect us from nuclear weapons or something else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vision on the future neighborhood is:
    1.the houses will be 1 to 2 floored.
    2.the houses will have solar panels that will help the house safe energy.
    3. The hoses will be lined up in order and will have flowers in front
    4.each house will have button for the house can become a house for the people with any effects.
    5. in the entrance of the neighborhood it will have the name.
    6. the first hoses will be nice but the others will be ghetto.
    7. the neighborhood will have many race and no racism allowed.
    8.in the middle of all there will be a pool with a bar and food.
    9.these hoses will be able to be anyway you want.
    10. and in all have fun in the house

    ReplyDelete
  9. A neighborhood of the future would be.Flying cars, underground pools,and many more.But many other things that would be big is a home business.What I am talking about is you can now work from home and also en-vest in your product to other people at your house.Another thing to consider is that you might have future stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my future neighborhood id like to see offices for engineers, and lawyer offices. The houses would be 2 story houses and one story houses the would look nice from the front yard and they would look big. The houses would look pretty. They would be arranged nicely. They also would have space in between them so they won't be all squished together. People would walk every now and then. They will be walking around with their dogs and kids. Occasionally there will be people driving because they need to go somewhere far away. there will be nice people that live there. there would be a park near so people can take their kids to play there. there will also be a pool for adults and kids. The Wi-Fi will be there and it will be free. There will be a library so people can study and read books. there will be a grocery store 5 blocks from the last house. People will be allowed to have pets as long as they clean after them. The police will be needed so people won't come in and steal things from peoples houses. There will need to be protection just in case bad people want to come in and beat up people!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I have Big ideas in my mind. The people that run the neighborhood have always said we would get a pool so that would be reallllyy nice. I really like reading so I would very much like having a library that I could walk to. They should have a corner store that would be a short walk, so if I ever want something it would be easy to get to. FREE WI-FI WOULD BE THE DEATH OF ME! I would literally walk around on my ipod all day and take my laptop on a walk OMFG. I live in a really clean and white neighborhood so we never really need police or any thing. And last this is Texas you should own a gun or something.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In my vison of the future the houses will be better with elevators & all cool. There will be money everywere. we would have better place to be in. everyone will be protected. & hobos will have a place to live. No rasist things. The cars can fly Better polices we will have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The homes would be arranged like in the suburbs, but you would be able to tell them apart b/c they'll all look unique and rad. The homes will have about 5 bed-rooms, and four bathrooms. People who are cool, like to read, like the internet, and indie movies, would live there. The park will have two playgrounds, one for kids, and one for adults and teens, there will be a pond with fish, a big pool, and about 4 jacuzzis because why not? Every family will get Wi-Fi that will work because of Solar Pannels, you can share it if you'd like. The grocery store will be filled with organic, and healthy foods. *All pets will be allowed! The police will be there always fo' yo' safety.
    (*By all pets, I mean the kinds that won't give you any disease, or that can eat your face).

    ReplyDelete
  14. that wassent me

    ReplyDelete
  15. My vision is to have like a close mall to the houses. Another thing could be that we could have tunnels under the house so we could go to ours friends house but without our parents founding out. There would be parks and space so the people could go mountain biking or go and walk there dogs. The houses would be big and be so beautiful in the inside. And at night all the house would glow so people can walk around and see it. There would be a river so people can go fishing or be on there's boats. There would be a forest like in the hunger games so they could go hunting. And also free wifi every were you go and also good signal for your phone. There will also be a water park and a six flags. And that's what I want my are to be like.

    ReplyDelete
  16. well i thing that my future Neighborhood will be with flying cows and verry loud with robot parties.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My vision of my future Neighborhood is going to be gangsters, and Theirs gonna be a lot of hustlers & their is going to be money everywhere $$$$$$$.Another thing what my Neighborhood is going to have kids dancing like hip-hop & Everyone is going to be laughing and they are always going to be happy bacause no matter what their is nothing that is going to make them sad.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My future neighborhood will be nice clean. Nobody will have trash on the floor. If tey do then I will pick it up and tell them to next time pick it up themselves. Everthing will be clean and nothing dirty.I will pay for clean parks and tell the people to stay clean. I will also pay for good houses and help the community stay clean. People would have to start helping out with the community. I would not have nobody there looking rachet.I would help anyone that would need help.Thats my future nieborhood. I would also have free wifi and a free swimming pool. There would be a library to.

    ReplyDelete
  20. In my future neighborhood i would want it to be safe and i would like if everything would be safe for us kids.And i would want a new neighborhood pool and a new park.And i would want to the the person who stops the fights and all of that.And i would want to have more neighborhood activitys and things like that.Or i would like to have kids from the neighborhood have good times and have fun and this like that.And i would like to have things like wifi again and have internet but they turend it off the office did but yea i ill get it back.And i would want the police to walk around the neighborhood because its safety first.And the other thing i want in my neighborhood is that i wish the homes would be arrange and moved around and would not be so close together so yea.And i want the road signs moved cause the kids cant play that much anymore.And every since the put the houses together we cant play at the back playground any more.And thats why i want more playgrounds not just for me but for the little kids at the neighborhood i live at at so yea.

    AND THATS WHY I WANT MY A NEW NEIGHBORHOOD POOL CAUSE WHEN THE OLDER KIDS GO THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THE YOUNGER KIDS SO YEA I WANT TO HELP MY NEIGHBORHOOD AS MUCH AS I CAN

    ReplyDelete
  21. What my vision of my future neighborhood is that it would be nice. So what I think my neighborhood would be like is that I don't my house being robbed because I would might have some of my personal things that I wouldn't want to be robbed. But that I wouldn't my neighborhood to be full of gangs and robbers because that will cause things that will go bad and we and I don't want that to happen. So I would put my house as a protective house so know one gets in it like bad people. And that is my blog about my future neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think that my neighborhood would eventually be some kind of dump or something similar. But then again it could be like really fancy apartments because where I live people is remodeling everything and I guess it's the cities idea. I feel like the new neighborhood will basically be apartments for like small families or roommates. I think that around the future neighborhood there will be more of people walking to places like some icecream shop or the park or something. I think that there would be those kind of apartment pools and a park like next to the pools and maybe like an indoor gym. There would have to be free Wi-Fi or else I shall kill whoever's in charge. There will most likely be a library around the neighborhood or close by the apartments or whatever it is that end up being my new neighborhood. Pets HAVE to be allowed or else I will do the same to the last guy that died of murder. I don't think people will need protection around the neighborhood because it will be decent and no bad things going on... hopefully. The most damage will probably be nasty kids and their sticky hands.

    ReplyDelete