Followers
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Talented Students P-2
Everyone has a talent or skill. Identify a talent or skill you have, and explain how you develop and use it. Use specific details and examples in your response. When do you practice your talent? Does someone help you practice? Do you feel like you get better at it the more you do it? Where do you see your talent in five years? Will you take it to the next level? Can you possible make it into a career? Type your response in the comments below. Try to write ten sentences or more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My talent I think is drawing. I think I can draw when i'm like really bored or have nothing to do. Or I am just not in a good mood and I let all my feelings out on paper.I think I got started because of my dad. I say that because my dad knows so much about drawing and I learn from him. I really look up to my dad a lot. He sometimes helps me with my drawings but usually I just draw. So I guess my talent is drawing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI dont have a talent. Maybe its art. Also known as drawing. I love to draw and when I think about the drawing and the details right I do them right. Maybe another talent of mine is designing. I love to design dresses, tops etc. Another talent I can do is like move my fingers because im double jointed. I double joint my thumb and fingers and it actually is really creepy. My talent will have to be drawing im better at it then my other talents. I love to draw its one of my talents.
ReplyDeletei have no talent at all.
ReplyDeleteSo my talent and skill are to draw to be more specific im good at anime drawing at least I have been doing so for the last four years it was something I did out of no reason what so ever and i began to practice without any help I have been doing since now the only thing is that most people won't see until i bring up a drawing I did and that's how i get around.
ReplyDeleteI think my talent is writing stuff. I practice my talent every time i'm bored. I also use my talent when I have to write something. People help me practice when they tell me to write something. Or in English I have to write something I use my talent. I also feel more better when I'm writing. And I fell like I get better every time I write. I also feel better when I write and i'm bored.
ReplyDeleteI guess I can consider my fashion sence a tallent. I have this appone my phone where I can put outfits together. I must be pretty good because I tons of likes and followers. I have a quite a few sets of clothing and I like them because its my style and I guess others like it too. No one really helps me I just like somthing and I think its cute so I out it together. I have a 'Complicated' style. Its pretty much a mixture of everything. I like Indie and Hipster and Punk/Pop Punk and alternatve so I put it all together and yeah.
ReplyDeleteI have no talent
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI play the violin, I'm not very good at it but I try. Playing the violin is a lot harder than it looks. Vibrato (a slight, rapid, and regular fluctuation in the pitch of a note produced on a stringed instrument by a shaking movement of the hand stopping the strings.) is VERY hard. You need to train your left arm, and get it to be stronger so you can do vibrato. Getting notes in tune, bowing straight, maintaining a straight back and not making a a face when you mess up a song, know how to sight read, learn theory, know how to hold a bow, learn not to tense up, know to move your wrist while playing, so many things, I kinda mastered some of them, but some (vibrato) I am still wanting to learn so bad. Last year I used to practice a lot! This year, not as much, but it's also because last year I went to a private tutor, but we had to end lessons b/c my mom couldn't afford them anymore. It makes me good when I play a song I practiced for so long! I feel like a pro! (Even though I know there are people better than me). In 5 years, If I don't stop practicing violin, I will be a real pro at the violin. Yes, I can make this into a career, I can be in a world-wide known orchestra and get paid for doing what I like.
ReplyDeleteReplyDelete
My talent is drawing. I am able to draw very lifelike drawings. They look as if they are coming out at you. I like to practice my skill when I have nothing else to do. I especially get happy when I have an assignment in art class. No, my family is full of horrible drawers. I think that when I draw, I get more experience with it. I think that my drawing won't get me very far because I probably won't get a scholarship. I don't think I will make it into a life-long career. I will study for something that is really important. I think I will use drawing as a way to lose stress. I could pass it on to my children and make it into a hobby for them. So at the end, I use art to basically express my feelings.
ReplyDeleteOne of my talents is to draw graffiti or dragons. I started when I had to do a project for both. My teacher told me that it was amazing. I started learning computer when I started 6th grade I hacked my game. I learn how to play football when I was 12 and I practice to play when I am younger.I was thinking of playing it until i get a career for football. I like doing mechanic with my dad because I am also interested in cars and how they are build .I working on roofs because I get paid.My last talent is working on computer technology and hard drive.
ReplyDeleteI like working with hard drives because I am good at it and it is easy for me to understand it.
Deletetest
ReplyDeleteI think my talent is playing volleyball. My coach teaches me to play. Me and my sister practice at home and at the park along with my cousin. I feel like i do get better each time i practice and try. I take it to the next level every time I get the ball to practice. In five years i see my self playing for a collage i will apply to. I don't think I can make playing it into a career but I guess I could choose it. I actually played the game since i was in 3rd grade then stopped for about a 3 years. I started playing volleyball again in 7th grade. In 8th grade is when it actually got good because I got chosen to be captain of the J.V school team. That was when I realized i loved it. It my not be consider to be a talent but i sure do consider it as a big time talent.
ReplyDeletesing
ReplyDeletemy daddy's house
my house sense i was 3
My one talent is soccer, I,m pretty got at it so I say so my self. I was one of the best when I started playing soccer in fifth grade, my teacher and students would play at recces time. Every one that that played wanted me one there team. I really like the sport that I used to play it every day. Once I got to 6th grade I stopped playing soccer and now that I,m in 7th grade I felt like playing it again, I was a little rusty at first but then I got better and now I feel like I should play in a team. My mom keeps telling me about a team that she can put me on this summer, and I will enjoy playing what I,m good at.
ReplyDeleteDrawing is on of my specialty but I am in orchestra so I would have
ReplyDeleteto say the violin because I am amazing at the violin I am also playing tomorrow at the place tomorrow so yay but I am tired of all the songs that we have to do it is so much work remembering the notes and even how to play them.
I guess art could be my 'talent'. I'm not very good at it but that's at least something that counts. I don't really practice it because I don't consider it a talent that I have. I guess I 'practice' it in art class when we have projects. I know i get better the more i do it, even though it's still terrible but decent. Although its still counts as better. I doubt I'll use it in the future mostly because I wont be able to make a living out of it. It could become a hobby of some type of alternative when I'm mad or something. I think I'll probably create much more better art to the point where it could be considered good to people other than a really close friend who always sees the good things in life to only make me happy.
ReplyDeleteI believe that my talent is to play soccer but I haven't develop it all yet but I am working on it. I think if I practice is that I would be better but I just need to practice more. I practice this talent on well sometimes on Sunday whit my dad. And I think is getting better. I think in five years I would still be having this talent if i keep practicing. I don't think I would take this talent to the next level not for my career. I think that I would like this talent just to be like a hobby or something I can do in free time. I would like to take another talent into a career not this one.
ReplyDeleteWell first I have two because I am pretty good at them. But they are running really fast and how I control it is that I naturally run fast and I was meant for it so that is one of my talents. And a skill I have is that is that I can tip pretty fast and that I can practice and practice and than as soon as you know it I can tip really fast. And also I forgot that I have a skill to write fast and that I am sort of good at it because I am pretty awesome at it but not I that tip of awesome at it. But that is my blog so I have talents and skills so I am pretty cool in my way.
ReplyDeleteI have talents out of this world! like I can type without looking i can type a lot of words per min. I can get a kill/death ratio of 6.33 on any death match on GTA online. I wish one day their can be a job where by playing a shooter game and winning deathmatches you could get payed but i guess not? Im good at shooting three pointers .. I hope one day to meet LeBron James or Kevin Durant because i love basketball . #Heatnation. I also have a talent where i can hibernate 24Hrs straight (; well yeah thats some of my many talents dont you wish you knew how to do all of those cx
ReplyDeleteMy talent that i have is singing & making people laugh.I think these are my talents because I really like to sing, if you pass by me you'll hear me singing or I'm probably jamming to something.My other talent is making people laugh,I say this no matter what i can make someone laugh if their sad i make there day,If they are having a bad day i make them laugh.And of course if they are already happy i make them even happier.I love singing so much because no matter what gender it is i sing along with it
ReplyDelete(examples:Country,Hip-Hop,Latin Hip-Hop,Rap,Classical,)Anything I sing along with it.When I was little I use to always make my family Sing or laugh.If you ever did meet me you would think I am the most happiest person because I am just laughing or smiling,or Dancing.Those are my talents. ;) ^.^ <3 seee yaaaaa