Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Talented Students: P-4

Everyone has a talent or skill. Identify a talent or skill you have, and explain how you develop and use it. Use specific details and examples in your response. Type your response in the comments below. Try to write ten sentences or more!

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My talents include playing guitar and drawing. I develop these talents by playing guitar everyday. I like to go online and look for tab to songs that I know and try to play them. To develop my drawing skills I will use different tools like brushes or inks pens to try different techniques. One way of developing my drawing skill is to try to draw what I see around me. Another way to hone my skills is to practice drawing left-handed. I am right handed so that's not easy. Another way I can practice guitar is to try to play while listening to records or the radio. I have been playing guitar since I was 18. When I was 15, my brother began practicing guitar and that was annoying because I felt like he beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My talent or skill is soccer & i'm really good at it.I have been playing almost all my life. My whole family plays it so its good.They help me a lot like if i do something wrong they tell me, and its even better for me because they are boys and they are 15 and above so they know how to play it really good. And When i'm older i would like to be a professional soccer player.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My talents include dancing and playing sports! I developed these talents by trying hard and never giving up. I had a deep passion to play sports and dance, so I did everything to make it happen. Even if I felt like giving up sometimes I kept trying and practicing. I didn't develop these "talents" on my own I had inspiration. Not all talents are apart of you when your born. A talent I was born with was double jointment. It's not that cool, but it's a skill I have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really pay attention to much of the things I do but their are somethings I know without even hearing or learning about before in my life. I guess one of my talents is to know a little of everything. I also have a talent that lets me learn something quicker than usual, mostly by paying close attention. I can cook,even though I never really learned how to, and can take care of my siblings. I guess I am good at flash, for me its like a second language or a really tricky math problem to figure out. I cant really think of anything else at the moment ' ~ ' But that is a little of what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My talent is playing soccer. I can run with the ball fast. I can pick up the ball with my own feets. I can make goals. I can do tricks to other players. I can dribble the ball. I can do a chilena while running with the ball. I can do the scissors and score a goal. I can run real fast and catch up to every one. I can block goals from my enemy. Soccer is my talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm......Well I don't really know my talent... I can name the things that I can't do. I cant sing, dance, and act. Things like that..... Ummm.... Does reading count as an talent????? I dont really know if it is or not but I'm going to say it is. So my talent is I can read. I read a lot. I developed my skill of reading when I found this really awesome book in 6th grade. There was two other books after that one and I loved all of them. Thats how I got into reading. I use to hate reading. Now I read everyday, 24/7, now stop. I JUST LOVE IT!! I use it by trying to help my vocabulary. Because I really have a bad vocabulary. Well its not really bad, I know the words, I just can't spell them. So yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My talent is playing soccer I have been playing soccer since i was 4 years old. My soccer skills are not the best but not the worst and I wont be easy neither i wont back down from any challenge in the soccer field no matter if your the best trust me I will beat you and you will be inpresed on how good ill do it and another skill I have is that i can solve various math equations in my head whit out paper and it will be correct.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My talent is being really good at football. But you have to work hard to get better. I work on my skills for football to get better. It is hard to get better if you do not do anything. So every time you have a chance to get better take that chance. It is not really that hard just practice. And every time you practice you should see some improvement in yourself. So what ever your talent is try to get better at it. Strive to be awesome at what you are doing. And you will see a change in your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My talent is gaming and I use all my skills to beat everyone.Thats my talent because i really like playing video games.The other thing was that i started playing video games since i was 11.That was the tie when i got addicted to video games.My other talent is to play soccer. I started playing soccer when i was little. All my cousins and brothers started teaching me on how to play soccer. The i got good and i started playing on soccer teams and i got even better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My talents include playing soccer and playing the violin. I played soccer for more than 3 years. I have played the violin for over 2 years. I enjoy my talents. Other people don't have these talents so you gotta appreciate them.!

    ReplyDelete
  13. my talent is drawing and ive been drawing my whole life and i like it. :)

    done ~ haa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have a talent to play soccer and do skateboard
    i like go to play soccer whit my friends when i was 10 i went to a park and i saw some guys playing and i want try play too so i start playing soccer. and my skatebord talent is i cant do a lot of stuffs whit my skateboard when i was 12 i try and from that day i can do skateboard

    ReplyDelete
  15. My talent is playing soccer I can be a goal I played with my brother cousins . Soccer for is my only sports that I like the most than other ones . I play with my cousins and my brothers , when we played with my cousins I always be the goal or some times I played with them . And soccer is my favorite sport and is my talent .

    ReplyDelete
  16. My talent that I'm good at is soccer. I have been playing soccer since 10 years ago... my whole life. All I wanted is to get better and better with no limits. I look at my older and he's really good at soccer like doing tricks. I wanna be as good as him or even better than him. I keep practicing my skills to get better at soccer . Right now I'm really good at soccer for my age and I'm better than most people. I also practice my control and getting better at passing it . I never give up even when I mess up a lot of times I just keep trying till I get better. I really hope I become a professional soccer player .

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel that I don't have many talents personally. One talent that I have been said to have is creativity. I can come up with creative ideas very easily. I can also draw well. I think the whole process of being creative is to have a good imaginaton. I can picture things really well in my head. I'm glad I have a great creative mind and imagination because it helps really well when I do artistic projects. I developed my artistic skills over the years and I am still developing them. I am also developing many other skills everyday. These are only a few skills or talents I have.

    ReplyDelete
  18. my talent is playing vollyball when i lived in florida my cousins played vollyball everytime they went to the beach and they were really good. now that ive seen them play i wanted to play and i wasnt that bad just needed a little bit more practice. on the weekends my cousin would pick me up so we can go to a vollyball court and practice

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think a talent or skill that develops when you have the ability to do things. i think my talent is dance I think is my best skills I could have and I practice from small i like dance and from small m like dancing and dance. I started this develop talent when he was 7 years old, dance is a talent that many develop it but very few use.

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of my talent was drawing. I like drawing too much and is cool for me. Sometimes in mexico I the teachers tell me to draw persons in the board. Like one time my teacher tell me to draw Benito Juarez and every person tuck a picture of it because it was cool. And my friends tell me sometimes to draw they name in a graffiti. Other talent that I have was play soccer in mexico I was one of the better player with all my friends. And my ranch was one of the best in all the city. In the school I play and every day I win. And in here I don't play like in mexico because in mexico I play every day in my school and in a little place where everybody play. And in here some persons call me like a Mexican soccer player.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Have a few talents ,Its not the best but i can do it frecuently,Like I can dance music mexican I Can sing ,I can play volley ball , I can swinm and just that

    ReplyDelete
  22. My talents or skill is to take pictures. I enjoy taking pictures. I enjoy taking pictures because its fun & I like to edit them. Sometimes I like to add all kinds of stuff but sometimes I like to just keep it simple. Most of the time I just take pictures when I'm bored. Sometimes I just find it boring, because is either I don't know how to edit the picture. Which most of the time is because I don't want know what to take a picture of. But most of the time I enjoy taking pictures. I kinda just do it for a hobby. That's just one of the skills that I have that I enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The talent that I have is that I make people laugh. Well im not sure that its a talent tho. But I use this talent whenever people are sad i help them cheer up. I develop this talent by well just being myself i guess. I don't know how you can develop making people laugh. But yeah thats my talent I guess.

    ReplyDelete