Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Talented Students P-7

Everyone has a talent or skill. Identify a talent or skill you have, and explain how you develop and use it. Use specific details and examples in your response. When do you practice your talent? Does someone help you practice? Do you feel like you get better at it the more you do it? Where do you see your talent in five years? Will you take it to the next level? Can you possibly make it into a career? Type your response in the comments below. Try to write ten sentences or more!

16 comments:

  1. I don't really have a talent, basically I'm talent-less. But if i HAD to think of something I'm barley good at and make it a talent is that I'm very good at listening to good music and obsessing over bands quickly. Like a good reason in the listening to the good music one is that I listen to post-hardcore, grunge, rock and roll, deathcore, alternative, punk rock, etc. I like to say that is very good music. Well it's better than all that pop music, like JB, Austin M, etc etc. Some of the bands that I listen to are Crown The Empire, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Nirvana, Blink-182, Of Mice & Men, and well many more. In the part about obsessing over bands fast is easy but hard to explain. Like I could find out about a band, and then search up some of their songs. Once I do, I'm just like "How have I never heard them before?!". Then after that I just go on a downloading-some-of-theyre-music spree. Occasionally I also search up the band members and everything about the band and when they're formed and stuff. But I usually just really like the band because of the music, not because of the lead singer or how famous they are. Well in conclusion, those are my not-so-talents-but-considered-talents-by-me talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't really have a talent. I developed now having a talent today when I was thinking if I had a talent. I practice my talent 24/7 and yet get nothing out of it. No one really helps me practice my talent it just comes naturally. No I don't get better but I don't get more worse so it's even. In five years I see my talent the way it is now and it won't change. No I won't take it to the next level. Since I have no talent I sadly can't turn it into a career. But if I could make it into a career I would because I would get paid for doing absolutely nothing. So my talent is the talent of having no talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My talent is to talk a lot. I don't know how I developed my talent. And I use it by talking a lot. I practice my talent all the time. I make them laugh, and they like what I say. I'm entertaining people with my stories. I don't think I will make it into a career.Maybe a comedian, but I don't know. I feel the same every time I talk. I feel happy, and calm. Well that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't think I have a talent. I like to sing but I don't really think that's a talent or I can sometimes have a sense of humor but it's rare the time that happens. Ummm..... I really don't know what else would count as a talent so I'm just gonna stop here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My talent is that I am good at math. I Think that I am good because I mostly get 80's and above. I practice my talent in math class and also when I count my money. No one helps me.Yes I think that I get more better eveytime I practice more and more. In 5 years I see my talent in a class or a nurse.Yes I will want to do better and better the more i grow up. Yes I can make it into a career because if I like it I can teach people about it or just work on it. I think this is a talent that I like. I think math is really good and I hope I get better at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i dont have a talent , i dont think . Well i think my talent would be im loud , I dont really get this talent thing , but i guess it could be that im loud. I guess its a talent because when ever people are being routy or crazy then i can yell and be like " aye yall need to be quiet " and stuff so i can get their attention easier. Also since im loud people can hear me easier and i wont have to repeat myself as often as a quiet person would. Also another talent i think i have is i can memorize things kinda good. Like whenever my mommy told me like to memorize and number i would memorize it and i wouldnt really forget it easily. So yeah i guess that would be another talent for me. And i say that cause not everyone can memorize things quickly. So yeah i guess im done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For one of my talents I want to do art. I like drawing a lot so I do a lot of sketches at home when an idea comes to my mind. For example , my school recently had an art contest and I did a dream catcher. Now people are voting on everyone's art work. I think they will anounce the winners tomorrow. Also in globaloria in flash drawing is my favorite thing to do. I used to draw a lot of pictures in fifth grade, but now I have to much homework to draw. I guess you can say someone helped me like my art teacher. She was the one who got me drawing in the first place. It's only a hobby though so I don't think I'll have a career with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really don't have any talents I am just a girl trying to make it in this world . Just like every body else so I guess that you can call me normal just another person it's kind of lame being a person with no talent . So I do my best with what I have ...so yeah
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I have two talents. I don't call them talents but people are always telling me I do have talent. My first talent is playing the violin. I've been playing the violin for almost 4 years and a half. The first time I played the violin , the teachers though I had experience playing but I didn't. Until know I keep playing the violin I practice it every single day at school and home, I think that every time I practice I get better. And I'm taking this to the next level , because this summer im going to play in a professional orchestra in California. My second talent is soccer. I've been playing soccer since I was 8 years old. I can play any position in the field. but the positions I play more is middle forward. I practice it four times a week and I think im getting better each time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really dont have a taalent. I dont know if I do thought. Im not good at anything. Im kinda good at acting though. Sometimes I act like im mad .People ask me whats wrong ,but I act like im going to hit them. I act mad when I dont want people talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My talent is to play games. I can play any type of games. And I can do good on that game if I play it a little. Because I need to learn the controls and all the cool stuff to do in that game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really have a talent,but if I had a talent it would be writing.Sometimes I just write about things I see,and when i'm sad,angry, thinking about stuff. Writing is a really good way to express yourself. It helps me because sometimes i do something stupid and I don't notice,and writing it out helps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I don't have talent so i don't think that I have talent well i think that im good at txt with the phone and type fast in the computer and also in the phone .But its had to find a talent but i don't have one so yeah .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well most people talent is singing or drawing but my talent if WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many people always want to become and singer or actor but I seek something even greater rather than speaking by the mouth; but speaking by the word on a paper. You see I have always love to read and wanting to make my own books is how I came to be a Writer. My English and Writing teachers help me along with "a friend". By writing I feel as if I can truly speak my mind and other can read it. Within five years I can see myself publishing what maybe my third or second book. Even though I am only a small child by doing some writing competitions i feel as if I may start to get know for my words. My writing may even take me to the next level where not only my friends would be reading my work but many people over the world would be reading it as well. I feel I can make a good career with what I am doing .

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Honestly I have very few talents, I don't even think I have gained those talents. I have been told that I am very artistic and creatively talented along with being imaginative. Being imaginative creates a wider world and a alternate perspective on many levels.Which I believe is very hard to accomplish. Its such an advantage to have, especially in your older years. Another thing would consider a talent is being an over thinker and paranoid about things. Yes, I understand it can be such a set back though it can have its benefits in numerous ways. Though its best to see the glass as half full than half empty. Back to the main topic, being paranoid sort of opens up your sight of particular things. Mostly in strange or rather difficult situations. Over thinking allows you to examine the world a bit more throughly. Well truthfully thats all I could think to consider as a talent. Maybe just the fact that I enjoy Cheering up my peers and those around me, I would believe I help, entertain or brighten someones life. From what all I have written and what I know myself... I actually see many career opportunities and future job options.

    ReplyDelete