Followers
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Neighborhood of the Future. P-4
In the comments below, I'd like you to write five to ten sentences about your vision for a neighborhood of the future. Think about what sort of businesses you would like to see in your future neighborhood. How would the homes be arranged on the street? Would people walk more or drive more? What would the homes look like? What sort of people would live in your neighborhood? Would there be a park? Swimming pool? Free Wi-Fi? Library? Grocery Store? Pets? What about police? Does there need to be protection?Think about the details! Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The neighborhood of the future will have cars that fly *^*. Different areas to eat, protection from dangerous things, and like a lot of education sources. And everyone will get free Wi-Fi for everyone and a giant store that sells nothing but cookies >.< LOTS AND LOTS OF COOKIES!!!
ReplyDeleteIt will be full with friendly people and multiple job centers so that everyone is rich. It will be a community in which people help each other out to get better. There will be clean water and pools and water parks to relax in. And most likely I would still be there eating my vegetables and relaxing in my future home.
DeleteMy vision for a neighborhood in the future. Would be more homes, people would be driving more instead of walking. Another thing is there would be free Wi-Fi everywhere you go in the neighborhood. I also think there would be all types of grocery stores everywhere. It will also be safe because there will be police to make sure the neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteI think the neighborhood would look good. But not perfect. Like a white neighborhood. There would be police, but like you would have a red button inside your house and it would immediately call them. And the houses would look beautiful and you could even design it. And latinos , mexican people that dont have a lot of money. And there would be a mall for the teenagers. And a micuachana for the mexican people. There would be a biggg soccer field and a work out center too. Free Wifi too. There would be a lot of restaurants. Even a swimming pull too and a library.
ReplyDeleteAnd Specially a park. And a movie theater too.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn the future I think my neighborhood is gonna have floating cars and also there will be artificial trees and fake dogs that poop candy and I think the houses are gonna be transportable from place to place and also it would have rockets that will take you to space and also my neighbors wont be such annoying jerks always talking mess and they will die and you will be able to mute them when ever you want to and yea the future is in your hands. So before every decision you take there will be a consequence to it so watch out for everything the future is coming and try to make the best out off it.
ReplyDeleteJESUS It will have pools in each hous. It will have play ground. It will have soccer filds.IT is going to have teleporting divise. It will have hores.
ReplyDeleteHORSES
DeleteAhaaa !
DeleteI think that my neighborhood of the future would be a good one. There would be good houses at a good price. Mexican stores, Mexican food restaurants, HEB, Walmart, Chinese food, Etc. Free Wi-Fi not matter what. Cable TV. Police taking care of the streets making sure its safe for pedestrians. Library, lots of education sources. Lots Of swimming pools, Lakes and water parks such as schlitterbahn. Fun parks, Six flags, Fairs, Carnivals. My neighborhood would be a good one!
ReplyDeleteIn the future the people would have flying cars. The people that want to walk can walk on the streets with no worry because the cars will be up flying. The house will stay the same but you can upgrade it and make it go up. In my neighborhood there will be a lot of different race. For the wifi, it will be all in the neighborhood but everyone has to pay at least $5 a month.
ReplyDeleteI think that in the future the cars can fly.Other thing would be that the humans could create robots that can be like a human. Maybe the houses would be more cool and big in all the cities. Other would be that the humans can live in the space. Other can be that we can have a elevator to use it to go to the moon. And maybe other can be that the houses can fly.
ReplyDeleteFor my neighborhood I would have people that have a good record. And have never been held for a crime.They would have a park ,with free WiFi. A grocery store so that the people have a place close to go to if they need anything.Well of course they would have cops.So that nothing bad will happen. And if ther
ReplyDeleteThe neighborhood in the future will have cars that looks like spaceships & have flying houses. They will also have such thing as 1,000 dollar bills. They will have clothes with rips & there will be flying dogs & cats.
ReplyDeleteIt will also have new shoes. People will not be rude anymore
DeleteIn the future I think my neighborhood is going to have a lot of pools around and cars and different kind of games that will be most in the pool. Another thing that my neighborhood myth be doing is going to be fighting a lot and a lot of mess around because they get what they want.
ReplyDeleteIn the future I would like the neighborhoods to be safe. That means no more break ins. None of that. I would also like there to flying cars. Yeah that sounds fun. Wait no.. that would mean people would have to learn how to fly.
ReplyDeleteI Think the neighborhood would look little bit good. Imperfect,the people will drive more ,they not will walk ,There will be not animals , we will be more lazy than now. We will use more technology , Like in the movies on the future .
ReplyDeleteIn the future I think that this neighborhood will be way nicer. I mean I hope it will be nicer. I also hope they add a lunch room to our school. Also in the future there might be more stores and less traffic. I hope they also add more sport fields and maybe even a pool. I also think that this neighborhood could look really bad if people don't start doing their jobs. But hopefully the neighborhood will look better than worse.
ReplyDeleteI think the future would be really good in some ways and in other ways. I think cars would be advanced and not many people would be walking. I think houses would look about the same and be organized te same way. I think houses are gonna come with free WiFi instead of free cable . The bad thing is that there's gonna be a lot of people over weight. But other than that the future looks like it would be a good place.
ReplyDeleteIn the future I think everything is going to be better. Like everything free,and money everywhere. I hope that their is no more violence. And more people that do good things not bad. Everyone should be happy,and get along with each other. I think the neighborhood in the future will be awesome. It should be only fun things in the future neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteMy vision for the future I think that will be very different, I think the future will be cleaner and healthier for our future generations. the future I think we will be more universal and more diverse. I think we will be more advanced in education, work and money simply be another time we can chang. Maybe technology completely changes your life.
ReplyDeleteIn future neighborhoods i think they will be more organized. Stores will be nicer and cleaner , there will be all sorts of stores. Like grocery stores , pharmacy's , restaurants. They will all be near each other inside the neighborhood . So it can be efficient for everyone. There will be parks and recreation places all over these neighborhood. Life will probably be easier in the future with all this new technology. Future neighborhood will be nice and sharp looking.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFor my neighborhood I would have people that have a good record . And have never been held for a crime . They would have a park ,with free WiFi . A grocery store so that the people have a place close to go to if they need anything . Well of course they would have cops . So that nothing bad will happen . And if there doing something wrong then the cops will tell them and take them to jail.
ReplyDeleteMy vision for a neighborhood in the future is that everything will have to do with computer type objects. There will also be free Wi-Fi anywhere you go. Houses would be modern but technical features, kind of like 'smart houses'. I also think there will me way more efficient cars. We may even have a better way of traveling than in cars, buses, or trains. I just think the world in the future will be more energy efficient and way more technical.
ReplyDeleteFor my neighborhood I would have people that have a good record. And have never been held for a crime. They would have a park ,with free WiFi. A grocery store so that the people have a place close to go to if they need anything. Well of course they would have cops. So that nothing bad will happen. And if there doing something wrong then the cops will tell them and take them to jail
ReplyDeleteIn the future I think my neighborhood is gonna have floating cars and also there will be artificial trees and fake dogs that poop candy and I think the houses are gonna be transportable from place to place and also it would have rockets that will take you to space and also my neighbors wont be such annoying jerks always talking mess and they will die and you will be able to mute them when ever you want to and yea the future is in your hands. So before every decision you take there will be a consequence to it so watch out for everything the future is coming and try to make the best out off it.
ReplyDeletesounds familiar. see Anuar's.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn the future I think that the world will be full of smoke and everything dead. Why because of global warming and smoking and carbon monoxide. This world will burn to a crisp if we don't take care it.
ReplyDeleteI think that the future would look nice. The houses would be very large and in plentiful numbers. The cars would be flying and would teleport to the house. I think one that would be different is that the grass would be plastic.Everything in the neighborhood would more technology based.
ReplyDelete