Followers
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Talented Students P-1
Everyone has a talent or skill. Identify a talent or skill you have, and explain how you develop and use it. Use specific details and examples in your response. When do you practice your talent? Does someone help you practice? Do you feel like you get better at it the more you do it? Where do you see your talent in five years? Will you take it to the next level? Can you possible make it into a career? Type your response in the comments below. Try to write ten sentences or more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think my talent is cheerleading because I love to cheer and cheer is my life and soul when im performing, I perform with soul and passion. I get help on my cheer from my cheer coach and she tells us to stretch, I stretch every weekend for about 2-3 hours mabey longer just to get my splits I have my righ and now im working on my middle and I have worked so hard and thats why I think im good and also thats why I think it is my talent.
ReplyDeleteMY skill is that i can sing i dont show it at all. When i pratice is when im at home alone in my room with the door closed. Only one person that knowes i can and helps me alot is my aunt she helps me all the time when im with her. I think if i keep doing it more and more then yes i will get beter at it. The way i see my talent in 5 years is still at home alone with the door closed because i hate singing in front of people. I will never take this to the next level to shy. If i had the choice to make this a career i totally could make it a career i think it would be fun doing it
ReplyDeleteI guess I have a talent.My talent is drawing.I love to draw everyday...well not everyday but I love to draw.It's like my passion to paint draw or do collages.I practice almost everyday my art.I love my art class and the teacher.I feel like I get better every time I draw.I would'nt see my talent anywhere except probably hanging my room but yea maybe teachers would keep it or something.
ReplyDeleteOkay, well up to me I don't think I have any talent. Not any that I know of. I am not good at any sport or anything related to that. I dance, but not talented at it. Artistic? No not really, I suck at drawing too. I don't play instruments or sing, so no talent in music. Cooking is maybe one thing I might be good at, my food doesn't burn or taste awful. Maybe in the future I will cook for my family as expected. Yeah that's pretty much it. I am an untalented person.
ReplyDeleteOne of my talent I have is soccer because im good at it. I never suck at that sport its easy to play and to use your talent. I use my talent when I play soccer with my friends. When im at home practicing how to improve my talent more better.
ReplyDeleteWell I think that the talent I have is for drawing. I have developed it on practicing more & more. My mom helps me on practicing my talent/skill. Yeah I feel I'm getting better at it every time. Well I see my self in 5 years being a good drawer. I mean if I wanted I could take the drawing career but that's really not my thing right now.
ReplyDeleteMy talent is playing soccer .
ReplyDeleteI play at least 3 imes a weekend . I play with my cousins or friends at the park or my house .
I think im good at it . I work really hard to be a good player . I spend almost my whole day playing soccer .
Soccer has been a big part in my life , I love playing soccer is really fun .
If I can't play soccer , I watch soccer games on my television . It's fun seeing other players play . I think that one of my talents .
I honestly don't know if I have a "talent". I never really pushed my boundaries. So I really don't know my "talents". simple things like rolling my tongue. I can do that! I can't make a career out of it. That's no help then. So I really don't have a talent.
ReplyDeleteI dont think i have a talent but if I do I guess its to anoy people fast because I always annoy them fast. To me its fun and funny because they get mad. I ussually annoy the teachers and people I dont like.
ReplyDeleteWell, I think my talent is drawing. I draw mostly everyday. But I don't think I'am an expert at drawing. But I draw pretty good. I don't think my 'talent' will get me to a career. If I was better at drawing then yeah I guess there woud be future. But Idon't think it will unless I put my heart and soul to drawing.So yeah it won't take m to the next level. And nobody helps me with my talent. I do it by myself.
ReplyDeleteMy talent is debate because when a teacher says something I always have to argue about it. I use it to argue about things i think are right. One example i remember in one of my teaches classes was when he was going to move my friend to another seat. I said that it wasn't fair because other people talk and he doesn't do anything. I don't practice because there's really no reason to practice it. The more i debate on things, the better i feel i do at it. In five years i don't think its going to get anywhere because there's really no point in debating. I would't want to make it into a career because i don't really like to debate on things. Sometimes it can be fun, but other times there's really no point in it.
ReplyDeleteI am really good at popping my neck. Anytime of the day I can pop my neck. When I wake up, when I go to sleep, when I eat, when I execise. One dayI was sleeping over at a friend's I had to sleep on an old couch. When I woke up I just started popping my neck. after that I just constantly started popping my neck. I am also good at math. Everytime she gives us an asignment I am always the first one to finish. When we took our finals I was the first one to finish so I'm proud of myself for not being nervous. I am also got at poetry. I used to do it alot but not as much. when I have no feeling I make a song about the feelings I wish I did have. If I could I'd write a poem right now.
ReplyDeleteI think that my talent is dancing and singing. I just practice at home and thats it. No one helps me practice my singing and dancing I do it myself. I feel like I get more better as I do the things that I do at home. I think I see my talent in five years americas got talent or something idk. Um if I think that im ready then ill take it to the next level but yea. I dont think that I am going to be ready to take it into a career yet because I am not ready. But like I dont know ill see where this will take me to and if I wanna do this anyway but I mean its my dream. And whatever happens it happens.
ReplyDeleteI think that my talent is freedom runing .I debeloped this skill by going running with my cousin and he tough me how to do it.I practice each time i go to the park or peaty much everywere.Yea my cousin helps me do new trick.I do feel that i get beter the more i do it.In five years i see my self as a parkour pro.I will totally take it to the next level.Yes i can probrally make my own academy to show people how to freedom run.Or i can just perform for people so that they can see me.I could just get a team and just go freedom running.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a talent i've never really pushed my boundaries and I don't play sports so guess I dont have a talent well maybe cooking because my food has never burned and tastes good so i guess that is my talent.
ReplyDeleteWell my talent is soccer i love playing it. I practice my self sometimes I play in a team sow I practice with them to. Well in five year i would like for me to see me playing professional soccer. Well soccer is a career you get payed well if your good at it. Taking to the next level for soccer is going to a world cup that's the next level for soccer. Yea I am getting better and better because i practice it. My dad teaches me some stuff in soccer like defense and goal keeper.
ReplyDelete