Followers
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Future Neighborhood P-7
In the comments below, I'd like you to write ten sentences about your vision for a neighborhood of the future. Think about what sort of businesses you would like to see in your future neighborhood. How would the homes be arranged on the street? Would people walk more or drive more? What would the homes look like? What sort of people would live in your neighborhood? Would there be a park? Swimming pool? Free Wi-Fi? Library? Grocery Store? Pets? What about police? Does there need to be protection? Think about the details! Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my neighborhood i think it would get better. People have already started building houses in the back. The only problem is they will probably cut down the beautiful tree's in the back. If they don't cut them down maybe it will be better. I don't think there would be a park or a swimming pool. My neighborhood isn't really like the others but there is always pets running around. we would probably get one or two grocery store's. But we already have a great resturant right when your about to turn in our neighborhood. so there might be a couple of improvement's but not much. We might get better house because a lot of people improve there houses. Or people make new one's and maybe it will look nicer. That all I think will happen in my neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteWhat I think my neighborhood will look bad in the future. My neighborhood is okay right now, but at night thats when all the people come out. Like a few weeks ago two people got shot. I heard that some people want to jump somebody. There drug dealers that walk around the streets. People want to fight you, because you're wearing the wrong colors. There's weird people who wonders around the streets. Theres police driving around and parked on the side of the streets making people go to their cars and ask them questions. There's people who be stealing cars too.
ReplyDeleteIn the future the world and neighborhood will never learn from their mistakes. Kids will get more inappropriate and more dangerous in the neighborhood. The need for police will rise and the protection for people will also rise. I even think that people in the neighborhood would be put on a curfew. But if the world does learn form the past then people will be able to walk out in the streets free from danger. That every family will a pool and a BBQ in their backyard with the whole neighborhood. That everyone would have a pet and more family would be at the park with their kids. Every yard filled with flower and every house lined up next to each other. Painted the same color everyone having the same car and the same job. Day after day the usually day and evening. So that what I think the future neighborhood would look like the bad way and the good way.
ReplyDeleteIf I would think of a future neighborhood it would be how I wanted to be. There would be more people walking than driving. The kind of people I would like them to live in my neighborhood would be people that never causes problems and also are really friendly with others. I would love my neighborhood to have pets , but I will like the people that owns pets to clean there mess. in my neighborhood I would love to have swimming pools, a grocery store, parks and also a soccer field. I would like people playing soccer a lot. It will be ok if the neighborhood had a police but incase of an emergency. But at the same time I feel like we wouldn't need them. For last I would like to have a hospital. I would love to have a hospital incase of somebody getting hurt or they are feeling sick.
ReplyDeleteMy future neighborhood will be. All different people in it an they would all mind there business. An every one on the block would get along just fine. There would not be hate towards nobody . They will also have fancy cars an will have nice car's. An we wont have to be fancy or talk. Like rich people an we wont have to have a fancy degree we could just be our self. Nothing more than just people in this world trying to make in.
ReplyDeleteOkay so my future neighborhood will have unicorns flying everywhere. People will feel so high cause its so beautiful that will as high as the galaxy !! My future neighborhood will be beyond beautiful !!!! There will be like 3-4 story houses with elevators and everything. Then they will be just be in a regular arrangement on the street. Also there will be flowers and gardens and other pretty stuff . There will be a huge park and there will be a basketball court , football field , soccer field and everything there ! Oh and theres gonna be a big pool where everyone can go and just chill and stuff. People will be driving more but in my future neighborhood it wont be bad to the environment . Also the car will be very fancy. There will be a library and it will have free wi-fi. Also of course theres gonna be a grocery store and stuff like that cause the people who live there arent gonna starve . so yeah thats my future neighborhood .
ReplyDeleteMy future neighborhood would be bad. Everyone stealing each other stuff. Breaking into a house and stealing stuff that's not yours. Bad people will be everywhere. There would need to be a lot of protection. And cops too, to watch the people. There would be a corner store that would get robbed all the time. Hospitals would be filled of injured people.
ReplyDeleteMy future neighborhood the kids will be dangerous.There will be pools in every back yard. Free WI-Fi everywhere. The police will be surrounded like a army group. Only Mexicans allowed. People will be free and wild. The street will be circled. There will be drivers no walkers. Pets will be allowed and the homes will be organized.This is my future neighborhood .
ReplyDeleteIn my neighborhood kids will be allowed to go outside without their parents worrying about something bad happening to them because their would be safety. I would provide good houses at good prices. I would make sure that every owner has to keep their house on a good maintenance. I would make sure that I met all my customers expectations and all my promises. I would make sure to have a store in the middle of my neighborhood so everyone can get what they need without them having to go far. I would provide good electricity. My houses would have to be lined up along the streets.
ReplyDeleteThe neighborhoods in the future would be safer. There would be cops at every corner to keep us safe. We would mostly walk to stop global warming. There would be a hospital close by just in case. A store right around the corner.
ReplyDeleteSo I would like to be in a good neighborhood were pleaople are nice to each other. I would like to live in a neighborrhood were we walk more but if its far than we can use our cars or if your in a hurry you can use youe car. I would like to live in a neighborhood were they walk more because than we would have a better neighborhood and better enviroment. I would also like to live in an neighborhood were every directioners live because than it would be fun and we would all have a lot of things in commo. I wold like to live in a neighborhood where the people would like to do stuff with you like go to One Direction concerts. I would also like to live in a neighborhood where theres a big simming pool and a big park. Also I will want my neighborhood to be close to a movie theater. I wold want a neighborhood where there not much fights and drama and yeah. I would also want my neighborhood to have free WI-FI. I would want my neighborhood to have proctection around the houses so they can check that only diectioners that live tere can enter unless they were invited. My neighborhood would also be like have a grocery store close to it so we can go buy our own food and stuff/. Also I want my neighborhood to have nandos close to it, That a resturant. My neighborhood would be in the UK by the way oe if not in Ireland.
ReplyDeleteIn the future I see my neighborhood as a safer place. There would be police officers in every corner to help the civilians that are in danger. There would be hospitals close by so whenever someone is in danger.
ReplyDeleteMy neighborhood will have a peaceful and friendly atmosphere and it technically wouldn't be mine because I will pay someone to make it and design it all for me. So my neighborhood is gonna have a lot of things in it. It's going to be safe too.
ReplyDeleteI imagine my future neighborhood very different than how it is now. For the businesses there would be restaurants, food stores, a store for appliances (like Walmart). They would make good money since they're very close to the neighborhood and more people would know where to go. For the house, I would want all of them to have like a solar panel on the roof. So then we don't have to be wasting as much energy as we do with electricity. People in my neighborhood are going to be welcoming, so then nobody feels uncomfortable there. I would write more but we're about to switch, so those are some of the views on what my neighborhood would look like.
ReplyDelete