Followers
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Talented Students, P-5
Everyone has a talent or skill. Identify a talent or skill you have, and explain how you develop and use it. Use specific details and examples in your response. When do you practice your talent? Does someone help you practice? Do you feel like you get better at it the more you do it? Where do you see your talent in five years? Will you take it to the next level? Can you possibly make it into a career? Type your response in the comments below. Try to write ten sentences or more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My talent is singing or baking. I practice my singing talent everyday when I listen to the radio. I practice baking when ever is the chance that I get to bake something.My mom helps me bake when I bake at home. I do feel like I will get better the more I do it.I feel like that because its what I love to do. I see myself going to college and taking a class on it. I will take it to the next level by doing some piping or some sort of stuff.I plan on making it a career in the future, I plan on making my own businesses when I get older. That's how talented I am.
ReplyDeleteI was born with flexibility!
ReplyDeleteI can do my right, left, and middle split.
I can put my leg around my head and stand up.
I can do really high kicks.
Another talent I have is dancing.
However, I am not good at making up dances.
If I am taught then I am good at learning it.
I am a good advice giver.
I am a good listener.
I am good at running fast.
I think I am the fastest 8th grade running girl.
1.My talents are playing soccer at anytime.
ReplyDelete2.Another one is baking anything sweet.
3.Also being lazy is one of my talents.
4.And also drawing and doodle ling in my journal.
5.Another one of my talents is being nice to my friends.
6.And also painting is one of my talents.
7.But the one that is the most good for me is watching TV and figuring what is going to happen next.
8.And as well as dancing on my own.
9.And coloring is one of my favorite talents.
10.And also making arts and crafts .
My talent is play basketball.
ReplyDeleteOne of my talent is playing baseball.
Two if my talent is singing.
Three if my talent are dancing.
Four if my talent is dunkung in the 7th grade.
Five if my talent is a fast runner.
Six if my talent is being a hooper.
Seven if my talent is knowing how to cook.
eight if my talent are cleaning up.
I have a talent for drawing, such as drawing anime or dragons. I practice every week in a special journal alone in order to get better at my talent. So far, my skill is at an expert level, but I would love to increase it to a master level so I can put that to use for web design and photoshop skills later on in my life. I truly hope I can turn it into a career too, such as being a game designer or web designer for others who might want a decorative web page. I hope that in 5 years I will be close to a master artist level, because it is a small goal of mine to be at that level.
ReplyDeleteI even practice my art talent in my free time by just doodling in my journal or on a piece of paper. I even will practice on my 3DS on a small add-on called Miiverse, that way people will see my art and can give me tips on what to do to increase my skill. From doing that, I have gotten better! Most of my "fandoms" I'm obsessed with such as Attack on Titan or Blue Exorcist I will try to draw the best I can the characters of the anime, with is what I practice since I would also love to become an artist for anime shows.
That is my talent, and I'm sure I'll get better at it in time, but for now that's what it is.
My talent is singing i love to do this because its so beautiful. I like singing I love to show people that I can sing. I started singing ever since I was eight or nine. Ever since then have been singing I have been wanting to become a singer. I love to fulfill my dream so ya any ways yolo right . I hope one day I can get over my fear. I also hope to performe live in front of the biggest concert ever. I hope my parents are still going to be there so they can see me. I hope one day to be a famous singer ever. So ya that is my dream I just it comes true.
ReplyDeleteMy talent is moving my ears. I don't practice my talent I can just do it. Nobody helps me practice my talent I don't think I get any better because i have always been able to move my ears. I don't see my talent anywhere in 5 years. I will not take my talent to the next level because I don't think its possible. I don't think i can take my talent into a career. I don't think anybody would want to have a career about moving your ears. That is my talent or skill that I have.
ReplyDeleteMy talent or skill would be soccer. Soccer helped me with a lot of stuff. It helped me with thinking making me pass all my classes. It also help me pay attention in class in order to play the games. I see my talent in five years playing professional soccer. My talent is already at ti's max level. I do feel that i'm getting better with my talent. When i was a little kid i wasn't that good. It took me a lot of practice to become better. I still need to learn more to become the best i can be. Yes i could possible make it into a lot of career.
ReplyDeleteMy talent is to play video games. I have no other talent that I can say. I play video games everyday 24/7. My favorite right now is titan fall. My first game system I played was the PlayStation 2. I been playing video games since I was 8 years old. The game system I play now is Xbox one. The longest game I eve played is modern warfare 2. The game that I think is incredibly insane is GTA 5. I think they made an amazing job on that game.
ReplyDeleteI have no talent so this is going to be pretty hard. I see everyone else being ably to do things like draw or sing but i cant do any of that. I am not good at anything really. I dont really care about what i cant do, but trust me theres a lot i cant do. I cant sing, i cant dance, i cant draw, i cant do anything cool. Having no talent is and because i dint know what im going to do with my life. I cant sing so theres no way thats on option . I dont dance and i dont like being in front of a crowd so preforming is an option either. I guess thats all really alll. i cant expalin my tlent because i dont have any.
ReplyDeleteMy talent or skill would be Soccer, soccer to me is my passion I play it when ever I get the chance, I take any advice and attend every practice. I developed my talent when I was around the age of 6.I started playing everyday in my back yard with my friends, I took the advice my brother and sister gave me because they attended soccer leagues. After that I started playing for my school team. In five years I feel like my talent will be great I will practice hard during the summer attend any soccer programs and take any extra help to become a pro. Yes if I become a pro I would like to make my talent a career. This summer I will try to enter a soccer league for girls, I will try my best and hope for the best.
ReplyDeleteWell first I have two because I am pretty good at them. But they are running really fast and how I control it is that I naturally run fast and I was meant for it so that is one of my talents. And a skill I have is that is that I can tip pretty fast and that I can practice and practice and than as soon as you know it I can tip really fast. And also I forgot that I have a skill to write fast and that I am sort of good at it because I am pretty awesome at it but not I that tip of awesome at it. But that is my blog so I have talents and skills so I am pretty cool in my way.
ReplyDeleteI don't have any talents in my life. I don't have time to do sports o others things. I don't have talents so maybe I wouldn't have a great career in my life. I don't really know my talent because I don't try hard to find my talent. And I don't know what to do to find my talent. But i do like to play soccer because u only have to kick the ball and do a goal. And u have fun playing with your friends.And i kind of like baseball because u only swing and then you made a home-run and u win yeah.And my biggest thing to do is hang with my friends
ReplyDeleteMy Talent is Dance and Music. I used my talent in shows and concerts. I do Jazz, modern, tap, and ballet. I also play Rock, Regaee, Jazz, And Classical.
ReplyDeletemy talent is something that every body can do.. i can
ReplyDeletesing . i was 5 wen i started singing my mom thought that
i was crazy becuse when i was litle she toll me that
i sing horrible i was very upset but my mom was playing but i tock it siriuse i starting practicen wan i was 6 i was very bad but but though the years i got beetter i love singing i never loved singing infront of people but now that im 14 people toll me karla you yust have to belife that you can do it now at age 14 im gonna sing infront of 1000 people with my best friend ashley sosa we gonna sing under the backbord and i ply clarinet to i think if you youst try you will do go and sucede in life.
I don't have a sensual talent.
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what talent do I have. i will like to figure out my talent.
I don't have know were to start.
I also don't have know on to help me figure out finding my talent.