Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Future Neighborhood. P-5

In the comments below, I'd like you to write ten sentences about your vision for a neighborhood of the future. Think about what sort of businesses you would like to see in your future neighborhood. How would the homes be arranged on the street? Would people walk more or drive more? What would the homes look like? What sort of people would live in your neighborhood? Would there be a park? Swimming pool? Free Wi-Fi? Library? Grocery Store? Pets? What about police? Does there need to be protection? Think about the details! Have fun!

22 comments:

  1. My future neighborhood is going to be cool.its going to be cool because I would always see people outside,children playing around.People would be walking more because every thing in mexico is close together.Yes there would be a big and pretty park so every kid can play in it.There would be all kinds of people in my neighborhood.Yes there would be a place with alot of pools so people could go and have fun.it will have a place where you can go and there would me free wifi.there would be a big grocery store for everyone.every one would be allowed to have a pet.there would be police waching that nothing bad is happening,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The future neighborhood will be with all the houses the same.People will drive more.The all kind of people will live in the neighborhood.their will be no park in the neighborhoods.but their will be a pool.you will have wifi axes in your neighbor.their will be a big grocery store.their will have allot of kids out side playing .but the houses will be protective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my future neighborhood it will be really normal. Like their will be a couple of party's unless neighbors complain. It will be a neighbor hood shape as a rectangle. Their will be more people driving around the street and a couple of dog walkers. Plus a famous person living by in a limo. The homes will be big so having a upstairs and a downstairs. Their is a park a cross the street.Plus a swimming pool right next to it. Also a library and a grocery store. The police is usually around and people out with their pets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I would like my neighborhood to be is a nice and comforting neighborhood. I would like to see businesses that are going to be good and helpful to people.The homes on the street will be like normal houses here where we live, and there will be houses where people that can't afford regular houses will be cheaper. I believe people will walk more or ride more bikes because that's healthier and more active. There will be some people that drive cars. I would have people that are respectful , nice and caring to others. Yes there would be a park and it will be in central area. Yes there will be some swimming pools because it gets very hot. Um I don't think that there would be free Wi-Fi because it would put us over budget. Yes there would be a library, and a grocery store. I wouldlove to have pets but no pets that are mean and vicouse.The police wouldbe around busting people but there wouldn't be that much crime. I believe we would need a little protection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My honest future neighborhood would mostly African American neighborhood. I chose this because African American people are who i'm most comfortable with. We understand each other, therefore we can help each other. I would like the house to parallel to each other. I would like to have a community swimming pool. I would like for there to be a community walking group. We will have no fighting policy. We will allow parents to punish their kids. There will be free wifi. We will have our own affordable grocery store. We just want a safe community. Were blacks feel accepted. I realize I don't speak for all blacks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In a neighborhood, there would be around 20 streets named for whatever reason, kids would be outside, and the residents enjoying their day. Out in the middle of the neighborhood lies a river, dividing it into two, and on one side of the river is a hiking trail used by the residents. On the other side, there you have your small town. The local store, library, and police station are located downtown. Despite it being a some-what rural town, many of the townsfolk have free Wi-Fi, which most enjoy it at the park on sunny days and inside on rainy days. In that park, there is the local pool everyone loves to go to, and a garden full of herbs, flowers, and fruits and vegetables. All is in harmony, not many troubles to worry about either. Just utter relaxation and beauty.

    That would be my future neighborhood/town, and I must say it's a rather peaceful place to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What my vision of my future neighborhood is that it would be nice. So what I think my neighborhood would be like is that I don't my house being robbed because I would might have some of my personal things that I wouldn't want to be robbed. But that I wouldn't my neighborhood to be full of gangs and robbers because that will cause things that will go bad and we and I don't want that to happen. So I would put my house as a protective house so know one gets in it like bad people. And that is my blog about my future neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1.One thing would be swimming pools everywhere.
    2.Would be adding soccer fields for every age.
    3.And the next thing their would be would be bikes everywhere.
    4.And free food for the hobos or for better saying homeless.
    5.I would add fun stuff for every bored kid.
    6.I would add a zoo so people can come see and have fun.
    7.I would add a safe building when their is storms.
    8.I would also add field trips for people that have no rides.
    9.I would also add parks and other fun activities.
    10.I would add a building for exercise for the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My future neighborhood would have the houses would have well cut lawns.Their would be a lot of soccer fields.The neighborhood would have more flea markets.Their would be fences between every house. Everybody would be friendly in the neighborhood. Everybody would play soccer together.The houses would be be across one another.People would walk more in the streets.The houses would be really big.Their would be a swimming pool by the soccer fields.Their would be no library's.Their would be free wifi all around the neighborhood.Everybody would have a pet in the neighborhood.Their wouldn't be any police because everybody would be nice to each other. That would be my future neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the future I want to see a neighborhood that is not so messy. I want to see less pollution but a way to drive around without using fuels. I want to see if there will be a car that will be able to use electricity. I want to see more businesses that are more businesses for the city. I want to see more grocery stores in the urban places. Hopefully I will be able to see urban places turned into cities or even a town. I hope for more parks to be able to be built around neighborhoods. About the Wi-Fi, I want that to be everywhere so that not just others but so I can have it to connect with other people. I hope for less protection to be used so that we can all see each other as trustworthy. This is how I hope to see my new future for the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the future is going to have robots and flying cars. I think it is going to have really tall biulds made out of all glass. I think it is going to be like in the moves in the future. I also think that there going to make transportation system. sometimes I think it is just going to be the same as now just with new technology. I would love to have new things . I would also love to have new appliances and some new technology. I would also ove some new different music in the future. I think it will look different and the people would look different .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think my future neighborhood is going to be big every house is 10 feet away from the side and back yard is really big.And there will be a really big swiming pool and a really hot life guard there to save me every time i suddenly forget how to swim .And a security guard at every door day and night they will take turns one at night and one in the morning.There are gong to be really big houses and there are going to be all fancy and we are going to eat fancy like the song fancy hahah u know what im talking about.It is all going to make sence then in the future when I am like 20-28 years old.because by then im going to live by my self and have an good job im going to be a regester nurse,or a orthedintist.But im going to have a good job and good house to live in and mavie buy my parents a good house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that my neighborhood would eventually be some kind of dump or something similar. no vailens en ter wil be bass en laud miusic wit baise

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1 i wil like cute houses
    2 dogs to have a owner
    3 cute lawn to walk
    4and be like im im
    5 fancy!!!
    6i wanna have a pool with a cool
    7 thing to go down in the
    8pool and have a good time
    9i will like a park to take my little brothers to the park
    10 if is really close to my house

    ReplyDelete
  16. The future of our neighborhood are going to be different. The businesses there would be are going to be flying cars. We might not even be on earth because we are going to mars. But if not the houses are going to be bigger. New pools would be open , better parks also. There would also be police because there's always bad people to do something bad. In the future there would be something better then the Internet there-for there would be no WiFi. Not a lot of people would live in my neighborhood. But my neighborhood would be the biggest one with the smallest amount of people. Only my friends wold live close to me because there cool and smart. We wont have library because we would have something better .

    ReplyDelete
  17. In my future neighborhood , old people would be going to be outside talking. All of the kids are going to be inside playing video games. Its going to be under a bridge. We would be able to here cars passing by. There would be an H.E.B. at the corner. There would be nice people and a clean street. There would be no gang members or bad people. There would be a party every weak end. Some neighbors would have dogs but not all of them. We would all pay the most advanced Wi-Fi for everyone. All the homes would have 3 or more rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What I think in the future it would a whole diffrent is the streets. And maybe they every peson is gonna us a car and also the homeless people. Right now they invented car that it turns by its self and turn on by itself or maybe just touching a button. And maybe the jobs will be a whole diffrent becase right now they are doing others job. I think they are only gonna have just like one park and pool because people are just using techonology and not doing exersise. And one things is that they are gonna be allot of protection because of the techonolgy. And also maybe like all their family is gonna live in one neighborhood. But maybe the thin is theat they wouldnt be allot of trees and plats because they wiil have to use allot of land without the trees. and they wouldnt be allot of polices. they would be allot a technology so why protecting people if the technology would protect them. And they would be allot of free WI-FI so people can use it and be allot in their phones.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the future is going to horrible. I am super honest when I say this, because look at where we are now fights, wars, inappropriate language, inappropriate things on our TV , inappropriate messages and language in our music, ect. Think about it, if things are bad, how do you think there going to be in the future? We are already losing our youth to social media, as in FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, kik, and other things we can get on our phones. And technology, were do they think they are going with all this? Like for real, is that all necessary? I am not looking forward to see what thing they come up with to brain wash our future youth. There is going to be music that is worse than it is now, people arguing for dumb things and possible getting into fights. Things are just going to get worse. We have to do something before this does become our future. But we won't know until we get there, am I right ? Lets wish our future some luck, because God knows we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My future neighborhood will be amazing because there will be loud noises like kids screaming and having fun. Also it will have a pool, a park, and even a neighborhood reinion. So that is what it will have thoose things that are fun and a neighborhood party you could call it. But nowhow the houses will look like is all of them 2 storie high and they will be a pattern of colors. First red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and then violet, the colors of a rian bow. And it will be repeating and over and over until all the houses are done. So that will be my future neighborhood. I hope this could be true.

    ReplyDelete
  21. In my future neighborhood there would be lots of famous companies like apple and the biggest editing company in the world and many other companies.The homes would be arranged in like a maze shape. people would have to walk and they could drive only if there heading outside the neighborhood. My homes would look like a normal 2 story with a backyard a front yard and at least a small pool in each house. I think in my neighborhood their would be different kinda races and they would at least be graduates from college. There would be a public park with picnic tables and trees and ducks and a small pond. There would be a pool but they can only use it for parties and they would have to rent.There wouldn't be any free WI-FI unless you are at the front office. There will be the biggest library in the world so the kids can have access to any kind of book they can wish for. There will be different kinds of grocery stores to pick from there will be and outlet and theater and food courts clubs fields for all different kinds of sports and many more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, It all depends on society, unless your asking what I'd like to happen. Well, gee, I don't know. I'd like houses to be combined togethor, but with space between. While, some length in the middle there could be pak works, like a pool, or just some grass space. Now, awayfeom the houses; how about a sort of... Small otlet mall, so this way people can get what they need, at their comfort of walking time. Oh, and this way people can get to work faster, or find loser places to apply. This way people wouldn't ned to worry muc about getting to work on time.

    ReplyDelete