Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Neighborhood of the Future. P-1

In the comments below, I'd like you to write ten sentences about your vision for a neighborhood of the future. Think about what sort of businesses you would like to see in your future neighborhood. How would the homes be arranged on the street? Would people walk more or drive more? What would the homes look like? What sort of people would live in your neighborhood? Would there be a park? Swimming pool? Free Wi-Fi? Library? Grocery Store? Pets? What about police? Does there need to be protection? Think about the details! Have fun!

15 comments:

  1. I think my vision in my future neighborhood, will be good.Because they might invent new cool stuff like.New streets and a cooler park.And it will look more beautiful more cleaner.Then the pass. Probably they will already have a filter that cleans water to reuse.
    It will look better then the pass and will not be dirty.It will be clean and usable.In the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the future neighborhoods i think they will be more organized. Stores will be nicer and cleaner , there will be all sorts of stores. Like grocery stores , pharmacy's , restaurants. They will all be near each other inside the neighborhood . So it can be efficient for everyone. There will be parks and recreation places all over these neighborhood. Life will probably be easier in the future with all this new technology. The future neighborhood will be nice and sharp looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in the future people will have electric clothes because as humans get older they gain electronics.I think that we will all not have side walks because we'd use so much electricity we could make something that can fly us to our destination. I hope that we do have levitating cars because I'm so tired of walking. I also think that we would all start eating things with electricity in it and we will even have eating robots. That would be so cool.I hope in the future people will stop using animals as slaves and stop killing animals and stop shaving sheep so that we won't be nude. If we don't stop animals will learn to attack together. they're more animals than humans so it's not very hard to extinct animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the future I predict that we will all have to wear helmets with oxygen in it because of our O-Zone has busted. I think the sky will will be filled with black smoke as if we were living in hell. I think we will all die at the age of 30. I think buildings will no longer stand and we will be forced to scavage for food and fight for food. Our parents and friends and pets and family will no longer be close, it will be everyone for themselves. Electronics will no longer be around because we will be so worried about food whats the use to it anymore. Cars will no longer run or move, everything will be at the end and after a couple of months earth will start to travel to the sun and there will be no trace of the human race anymore, thats how I predict the future will be like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -The future is going to be hopefully good.
    -Kids are going to turn bad.
    -New generations are going to be mean.
    -New things are going to be invented.
    -Theres going to be free wifi anywhere you go.
    -New electronics are going to be invented and re-newed.
    -ummm buildings are going to better looking and cool.
    -There going to invent robots!!!!!!!!
    -Ummmm well it would look like a neighborhood with nice people and really cool ;looking houses.
    -The world is going to be cleaner and good looking I guess...yea

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vision for the neighborhood is gonna be like , the neighborhoods are gonna be protected , the dogs will take care of the houses run around in a little park have a great time doing what they want , instead of being a house bored doing nothing . The pools are gonna be open when it's hot not only the summer , they should be protected pools being take care off . I think people would walk more in the future because I think the places , stores , and everything else gonna be together , or being close . The grocery stores , they should be one main store where they have everything so people don't have to go to a lot stores . They should be free Wi-fi everywhere so when people need it they can use it to look something up .Life will probably be easier in the future with all this new technology. The future neighborhood will be nice and sharp looking. It will look better then the pass and will not be dirty.It will be clean and usable.In the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in the future, I think the neighborhood will have no streets, they will be underground. The cars will drive into underground streets and highways, when you get home the street will lift you up into your house. When you go to the store or something, the street will come out of a tunnel and you would park it a little house that would be the parking lots. The police would have very advanced surveillance technology. They would be able to track anyone at any time and any place. Businesses would float in the sky and you would have to get in a little rocket to go up there for only a quarter. I think the money would be different to, but I cant describe that. I also think that there will be extremely fast internet every where for free. Every city would have their own internet. Swimming pools will be really big and adjustable with a click. Microwaves will be blue-tooth and refrigerators will have a heating mode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the future there will be a lot of people in cars. There will be electric cars not cars with gas. There will be there free Wi-Fi from a lot of people. There will be no libraries well only a little because they will be instinct. People will have a lot of pets because they like pets. People will get fat because they eat a lot of junk food and fast food.They will be phones and everything made of glass and they will breake. There will be a lot of ordering online and no home made food. The people will be on phones more than there will be in the parks because they think electronics are more fun than parks. People will be dressed in a mad way.People will be in their houses more than in other places.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vision of the neighborhood would be nice, and clean. The houses are going to be big and nice, build with very secure things to build the house. Any kind of people would be living in the neighborhood. And there would be a really nice park. There won't be no trash, clean, and pretty. There would be a park, swimming pool, fields for any type of sports. There would also be a library, and a coffee place. And the coffee place would have free Wi-Fi. And there would be a police, because we want to keep our neighborhood protected. The neighborhood would be pretty, and awesome to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1:The stuff that I would like to see in my future neighborhood is that I would like to se cool car that can fly.
    2:Another thing I would like to see are cool houses that can walk and take you to work.
    3:I would also like to see robots that can do anything you want them to.
    4:I would also like to see like flying shoes.
    5I would also want to see robot cops that have bad ass guns.
    6I would like to see new kinds of games.
    7:I would like to see new kinds of new species of animals.
    8:I would like to see us bonding with aliens being friends.\
    9:I would also like to have a Huber bored so I can fly to my job.
    10:I would like to se robotic animals or robotic dinosaurs that we can get piggyback rides.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that in the future things might change depending on whatever happens.If bad things happen then there would be more protection. Like there would be law reinforcements and all of that stuff. I think that in technology things will be more advanced. There will be newer phones and televisions. There will also in the future be higher prices in the resources we need. There will be less so there will be more demanding of them which will cause higher prices.There also might be more money that the U.S owes. I really hope that this world gets better in the future.The world needs to become a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the future I believe the ozone layer will be busted because of everything that is going on right now. The radiation will become so bad that people will become deformed and will be like savages. The food will become scarce and it will be one person against whatever is left of the human race. Everyone will fend for themselves. Animals would attack everything that moves. Black smoke would cover any light that tried to shine onto the earth. Everything that once loved to live wouldn't want to live any longer. Everything that would stay still. Nothung would move any longer. Eventually the sun wouldnt shine, the birds wouldnt sing, Everything would be quiet, and nothing would live any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In my future neighborhood everybody is going to be rich. They are going to have the best houses & cars. All the clothes they are gonna have are going to be brands. We are going to be able to communicate via brain messages. All the electronics are going to be see through. Our food is going to be proportioned so we won't get fat. Ooh and we gonna stay/be fit at all times. We are going to be able to telaport our selves from place to place. Ummm.... well yeah thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what i would like to see in the future is cars that run on air. i would also like to see that we stop using fossil fuels. the reason is because it harms our world. It is also bad because it causes global warming which can makes the earth hotter.What i would also probably see less houses because people are going to live in mars.Well if they find live in mars.But you can never come back.They might also be less hot because with less people on earth.thers less cars witch means its less hot. And earth will be more cool. Mars might also be the next earth.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. people making tablets as big as tables
    2. Enviorment getting better
    3. People in floating skate boards
    4. Only eletric cars no more oil
    5. People in floating cars perhaps
    6. People with HUGE phones
    7. Telepoting thingys
    9. Robots helping
    10. People joyful

    ReplyDelete