Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Assignment Period 4

In the comments field of this post, please write a short paragraph with five complete sentences detailing what you have learned in Globaloria/Flash this semester. You can discuss certain lines of code, or your Black Inventor Game. Be specific and provide details. Use complete sentences.

24 comments:

  1. Well this year i learned a lot in flash because Mr.Streckfus has teached us so much like how to make an enemy and how to make things glow when you tuch them and so much more and thats why i love Globaloria and i wish i have this class again next year also i hope to win the globes this year so cheer for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned more about flash this semester.And on how to make a good game.I even learned more about my character from black inventor.They tell you anything about black famous people.Globaloria was fun this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I have learned this school year in flash is About coding and I think is really cool. And more because of the game i did this year. The black inventor. When I make my enemies I had trouble to it but I knew how to fix it. And I think i know more than last year. In globaloria is easier for me. Also there's new tools and there cooler than the ones before. So I do like it and I hope I cqan do better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learn a lot of thing like the scoring, enemy and to make a collectible. I made a black inventor game about Mark Dean his brother steal a bank and then mark go for hem ans his trip he have to collect gold numbers and a learn too how to put collectable,score,enemy and more to complete the set :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I have learned this semester was about flash at first I didn't know how to used it at first .But then I start making games and following the steps and I start to under stand how to use it. Flash is something that it can help you in your future or when you need to make a game .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello mr Streckfus , well ive learned alot this year. For example ive learn more about coding . Ive also learned about the possibilites I can do in this class. Like the fact that I can make a game by myself .Well this year in globaloria id say has been a succes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I start working it was something hard for me because I didn't know how to use it but flash is something that it will help you with coding and tools .

    ReplyDelete
  8. This past semester I learned how to make the player from my game to move with keyboard keys. Another thing that I learned was if I put attention to code I can make anything possible. All of this was part of flash. One of the things that I learned from wiki was that I can ask for help when I need it or when I'm stuck in a situation. Wiki is one of the most important things that I need to have, that's what I learned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I learned this year was that I learn how to move objects in flash.The other thing that I learn this year in globaloria was that I learn how to make objects desapear. The other thing was that I learn how to put scoring in my game.The other thing was that I learn was that I knew how to post things and how to do bloggs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This year Mr. Streckfus, Ive learned how to do roll over. That thing when it high lights. Ive also learned how to add a hints page. Which is really cool. Ive also learned how to add a collect able. Lastly Ive learned that you are every weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In this semester I learned how to build games and work Flash. its that alot of hard work to finish this games and work Flash.He is a good teacher he tech us vary well so in the future we can tech different people like family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This year I began to experiment with V.2 code. I am beginning to realize that many things are harder to do than they seem. But I have learned many ways to fix them. I also learned about great historical inventors such as Garret Morgan who invented the gas mask and the traffic light. I also learned how to draw better ever since I started Globaloria. I look forward to learning more in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have learned that there are many parts of coding that are not easy to use. I also learned how to do a platform game for my black inventor game. I learned that Patricia Bath has done many things in Black history. For example she invented the ophthalmologist. Those are some of the many things that I learned this semester in Globaloria.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This semester in globaloria I learned alot.At first this semester I didn't know what to do at all.last semester I didnt learn nothing. but this one was different I learned like how to add codes and add stuff to the wiki.Now I know a lot more stuff. thanks to Mr.Streckfus.It was really fun this semester.I also started to like globaloria.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What I learned in Globaloria and is like doing a game and the codes needed to make my game more fun, flash helped me complete my work. I think what I learned and Globaloria/flash is like using codes that give me a target in class or at play. The game and the codes have allowed me to learn more things about Globaloria.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned how to make my objects move in flash with an enemy.My game is about Daniel H williams and he created open heart surgery. my game is a maze and the collectable is a hearts. I also learned how to add scoring and an enemy. All of what I learned is making me be better at making my game.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well I learned how to make a game & how to use all the tools in flash which was pretty awesome .I learned that a black man invented the potato chip & I never knew that a black man did that. I also learned that making a game isn't that hard as I thought it was it was actually a cool experience. I mean it takes a lot of work & time but I guess it's worth it

    ReplyDelete
  19. In this semester, I learned about how to make a game fun with codes and also how to use the tools better in a computer. I know more about computers. I learned about black inventors. My person is Percy Julian. He was a scientific person that discovered the bacteria and was a smart person. I Know more about how to use flash and more things about gmail. I don't know how to use it but now I know a little more about gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This semester I learned many things in Globaloria and Flash. I thing that really helped me learn a lot in Flash was the different help pages off of the wiki. It is also very convenient from the project page. It helped me a lot while making my black inventor game. I personally think that if it wasn't for the wiki, I wouldn't have finished my games or tasks in Globaloria.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I learned how to make my own games and how to make them move.I also learned to use the tools in flash which wasn't that hard i had also learned about mt character on black inventor.My character was madam c.j walker she had made hair products for black womens hair.And i used to not know how to make game and use flash but at least i know more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This semester I learned more code such as making a character loop back around. I also learned how to make a game by myself and with as much code as possible. I simply learned to think faster and how to make my own code so that I will remember specific code when I need it when making another game.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope to keep exceeding in Globaloria and to learn more while I am here. I also hope to one day get my game into the Globy awards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This semester in globaloria I did not really learn anything new. I just kind of used my knowledge from last year to help me do what I needed to do. I admit that this semester was pretty fun, but really crazy at the same time. I noticed that I've been getting better with programming and using/understanding flash.

    ReplyDelete