Followers
Friday, May 2, 2014
Friday Assignment Period 5
In the comments field of this post, please write a short paragraph with five complete sentences detailing what you have learned in Globaloria/Flash this semester. You can discuss certain lines of code, or your Black Inventor Game. Be specific and provide details. Use complete sentences. Use proper capitalization, punctuation and grammar. Remember to use sentence casing. Not every word in a sentence is capitalized, only the first letter. Watch out for capital letter I as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Something I have learned this year was to go to the help center if I am having trouble with the assignments. In sixth grade and seventh grade I didn't get a lot of things because I didn't know about the help center. This school year Mr. Streckfus told me about the help center. When I got to the help center and looked around, I saw things that I had always needed help with, were there. That's what I learned to do if I ever need help with flash or even blogger.
ReplyDeleteThis year in globaloria, I have learned many different codes and, other things to do. I have learned how to make two different levels on my game that I didn't know how to do before. I have learned how to look up stuff on the wiki better then I did my first or second year here. I have learned how do code for score, splash screen, and enemy. I have learned how to do " Key Board Control", and " Add A Collectable". I have learned many things this school year.
ReplyDeleteSomething I have learned this year in globaloria is how too work more in flash. Things I have learned in flash is how too make an enemy chase your character. I also learned how too add scoring every time a character collects a collectible. In Globaloria I learned how too solve problems by myself and use the tools I have. I learned about a black inventor names George Washington Carver for black history. That's what I have learned this year so far.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned this semester was how to code,how to make the game ingredients work in the game.How to make game that have a maise to move like how to go to the finish line,its almost like the game you made.It is so cool how we just make game just out of nothing we start from scratch.They are some cool games that some kids have made in this class and in the others.
ReplyDeleteSomething I have learned this semester, was to add more and more things to my game to make it interesting.Other things I learned in Globaloria this semester was to put the code of each thing correctly in my game.Another thing I learned in Globaloria was that if I dint get something,or if I needed help to go to the help center and there I would get all the help I needed.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI learned a lot about making games,like how to move enemy. Enemy and the walls was the hardest since I had to ask multiple times how to make it better. My character name is George Crum and he invented the potato chip. He worked at a restaurant and when customers didn't like his food he invented something brand new. Also a new thing I learned in Globaloria was the create the collectable and I made potato chip ingredients like salt, potatoes, and oil.
ReplyDeleteThe things I have learned in this class of Globaloria and flash,is all the code and steps that are needed to make a game in flash. I really think I am in love with making games in flash because it controls my mind and it teaches me math. Another thing I have learned in class is difficulties in the coding and buttons,its so hard in my opinion. And other things that I like about flash is the part where I have to design or draw something. And all are all the reasons of why I think flash is awesome and cool.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learn this year is remembering codes and adding more detailed coding to my game. My favorite part of the years was when I created my hidden object game and that was so fun that I was nominated for " Best Original Game." For my African American Inventor Game I choose Alvin Ailey who is a Dancer who created his own style. This year was an exciting year; I felt that I have advanced in my coding skills and I hope that next year I can be more advanced. This summer i'll be planning to go to ID Tech a summer camp for technology to advanced my skills and create my very own app.
ReplyDeleteWhat I have learned this year is about a black inventor. I learned what they had invented. My person was George Murray he invented the cotton chopper. I worked in Flash and kind of got better in coding but still need some more help. Also I learned how to make walls for mazes and put coding on them so the player won't go through the wall. I actually liked to work on my game and edit it .
ReplyDeleteDuring this year of Globaloria I have learned so much about a variety of African American inventors. One that stood out to me was Charles Drew, whom I did an action game about. I have learned about his life as a kid, adult life and especially about his working in the medical science field at hospitals. Besides all about Charles Drew, I've learned about more codes for flash, and became much more familiar with graphic design on Flash. I now know a lot more about coding, and have developed a skill for it, but that's all thanks to EAPerp allowing me to be in this class.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned this year is too use some tools to make my game better.I also learned a code on flash that makes your character get objects and win points. I also learned to work with people because wean they needed help,I helped them and wean I needed help they helped me.I had challenges but I was able to solve them.I learned more this year and I hope I learn more next year.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learn this year is how to put codes. Another thing learn diffrent kinds of code. I also know how to convert to symbol. In add games ingredients I know how to add background music, also I know how to add multiple collectables even tough I got confused to how convert to symbol for more than one collectable, But then it got easy for me. Another thing I learn is how to do every step for add multiple collectable.
ReplyDeleteThis past semester I learned how to make the player from my game to move with keyboard keys. Another thing that I learned was if I put attention to code I can make anything possible. All of this was part of flash. One of the things that I learned from wiki was that I can ask for help when I need it or when I'm stuck in a situation. Wiki is one of the most important things that I need to have, that's what I learned.
ReplyDeleteIn globaloria this year i have learn mutiple things. One thing i have learn is how to put the code in the actions script correctly. Another thing i have learn is how to use the tools in Flash to do my hero,obstacles(etc.).I have learn a lot of great things in globaloria this year.i also learned abour many black inventors who changed the world.
ReplyDeleteThis year i have learn a lot about computers and games. one important thing i learn is how to make a hero move around.other stuff i learn was to be organize. Making a "action game" is like one of the funnest things i have made in Globaloria. i also I have learned how to do " Key Board Control", and " Add a Collectable". Globaloria is pretty hard, but fun also. Ther's many things i learned i thins program.
ReplyDeleteThings that I have learned in this class about Globaloria.
ReplyDeleteAre coding and other thing that you need to do for a game. I also learned about the guy that I use in my game George Crum. He invented potato chips. Those are some things that I have learned in the class of Globaloria and Flash.
From everything I've learned; it's mostly been coding, and so on. But, I will admit its not easy. Although, that's also what makes it kind of fun. The experience, and work. It can be frustrating at times, but that's also what makes it a bit worth it... I'm sad that I won't be coming next year. 'Thankful for the experience none the less.
ReplyDeleteWhat i have learned this year is making a game and many different codes and, other things that i have learned isto make two different levels on my game that i didn't know how to do before.I have learned how to do Key Board Control and Add A Collectable I have learned many things this school year.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to make my own games and how to make them move.I also learned to use the tools in flash which wasn't that hard i had also learned about character on black inventor.My character was madam c.j walker she had made hair products .And i used to not know how to make game and use flash but at least i know more this year.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned in this weird class of Globaloria that you can make games. One of the examples that I learned was this was the enemy that was the best one I didn't know but in until Mr Streckfus showed me how. I think he is nice and he helped me in alot of stuff ...thank you.
ReplyDeleteWhat I have learned this year is making a game and many different codes and, other things that I have learned isto make two different levels on my game that I didn't know how to do before.I have learned how to do Key Board Control and Add A Collectable I have learned many things this school year.
ReplyDelete