Robotics, Photography, Typography, Game Design, Graphic Design at EACP.
Followers
Friday, May 2, 2014
Friday Assignment 1st period
In the comments field of this post, please write a short paragraph detailing what you have learned in Globaloria/Flash this semester. You can discuss certain lines of code, or your Black Inventor Game.
What i have learned from globaloria is how to make games. use flash. i now learned that it is not that easy to make video games.That it takes a lot of flash for little part o the game like even to move the character. My game is not finished yet but its on its way. And the hardest part of code is knowing where you messed up.
I have learn a lot of thing like the scoring, enemy and to make a collectible. I made a black inventor game about Fred McKinley Jones he build a a/c for the trailers sow the food or stuff transporting wont go to waste or get warm on the way it goes. I have been three years here now sow I have learn a lot of things in the years i have been in this school.
During this semester I have learned how to make a game by lerning new codes. I also learned how to add scoring and make objects move and also dissapear. This semester we did a Black Inventors Game basically just making a game about a inventor and what he or she invented. My inventer i choose was C.J. Walker and she invented a a hair product.
This semester I learn new codes , I learn how to do the scoring and make objects move . This semester I'm doing a game about Black Inventor Game where you learn about Madam C.j Walker that the inventor I'm doing . I learn how to do code it used to be so hard now it's easy to do code . I learn how to make the characters move , that was easy when I did it . This semester was very easy it wasn't that hard .
I have learned to make two buttons unlike ms. laurence teaching me how to make one. I have learned how to make sure that my codes are correct. I have learned how to make my personal curser. I have learned how to make a win lose screen.
What ive been learning in globaloria is flash. What we do in flash is that we do differnt codes and learn how to make games like they do in real life. Also, that you can do other things to make your game look fancy and reallly awesome. Another thing is that we made or own game.
In this semester, I learned how to code maze, platform, and scoring. I already knew how to do this but I just got good at it. I even got better at tracing pixelated images and I got better at some other stuff. I didn't just learn stuff about flash this year, I also learned about writing blogs. I got better at writing a longer blog.
I had learn allot about flash and coding the most tool i learned use allot is the text tool i figured out how to use it and how to make it more bigger and smaller.Also the coding was hard the first time I used it,it was last year and now i got more better at it.
In this globaloria semester I have learned howto put code and how to put my character on my background. I have also learned how to do my drawings look better. The only thing I haven't learned is the stuff from the black inventor people.I have also learned that you need to be careful when you are putting code. When you don't pay attention on the code your game doesn't work.
I have learned a lot of things this year in globaloria. I learned how to create my own curser. Mr. Streckfus taught me to correct every mistake I have made in my codes while doing my game. He thought me to make my game look real.
This semester I learned about coding . Most of the coding was easy , but some of them were challenging . It's been a great experiance working in flash . It helps us understand more about the things we do in flash . Working in flash is harder than I thought it was , but it's fun . It's cool to know that your game is going to be played by kids that can have a better understanding . So , that's what I learned this semester .
In globaloria I've learned how to put coding in my flash.Also how to fix it.I learned how to do use different tricks with the keyboard.I've learned ho to use different stuff in flash with the tools.Also I've learned how to copy,paste,download and use different things.
i have learned how to create a 3D game. most of the stuff i had already knew considering ive been here for 3 years. i have improved those past 3 years and can create more things than i have in the past.
This year I learned how to create a maze game. I was able to create one. This semester I learned more things about coding and how they tell the player to move. Most of the time I didn't need help from the teacher much and understood everything. I also learned how to create symbols and copy things.
I have learned that there are codes for a lot of things. Like moving,walking,dancing,etc. Its kind of hard if you don't know how to put it in flash. But that's why you get help on your Project Page. And when you draw on flash, it takes kind of long. That's why you keep your pace and not take long.
what I learned to do in globaloria is to make games.I learned how to use flash.I learned how to use the tools in flash.I learned how to blog people stuff.That's what i learned in globaloria class.
What Ive been learning in globaloria is flash. What we do in flash is that we do differnt codes and learn how to make games like they do in real life. Also, that you can do other things to make your game look fancy and reallly awesome. Another thing is that we made our own game from blackinventor on someone that inspired us. One more is that I learned how to do this code where it makes the character touch the object and then it disappers and you get a point.
I learned this year how too make my game and how I was able too create .I learned how too do coding too by myself.And didn't get no help from the teacher.And also I learned how too put the score box in and make the thing move.
In Globaloria we've been learning about flash. In flash we have to do different coding to make the characters move and make the game the way that we want to. Another thing is that when you put in the code and you touch an object it will disappear and add points to your game. In black inventor you choose the person you want to do and that's what you make the game about. On the Wiki you are supposed to download files and find out how to use Wiki tips.
I learned how to make my own games and how to use the tools.It was hard but kinda cool to learn how to make a game.I also learned that their is a lot of codes in the gaming process.I also learned how to use flash.I learned how to Blog and tag people in post.I like it a lot.
What I have learned as a student was to build games and to figure out tuff promblems, I also learned how to put coding into games and along the way I learned many different ways to use a computer.
I learned a lot of new things in globaloria this semester. I learned that I don't need a partner to do all the code because I learned how to code more this year. I also learned more about George Washington carver because of my game. I also learned that Mr.Streckfus talks to his cats and they talk back to him; I am great full for what I learned this semester.
I think this app that knows where we had been its bad because some people might use it for something bad like trying to stalk you.And I think they should only use it for something important like finding a criminal.They should not let other use it for something not important only for something important they should take off the app they have for it too.
What i have learned from globaloria is how to make games. use flash. i now learned that it is not that easy to make video games.That it takes a lot of flash for little part o the game like even to move the character. My game is not finished yet but its on its way. And the hardest part of code is knowing where you messed up.
ReplyDeleteI have learn a lot of thing like the scoring, enemy and to make a collectible. I made a black inventor game about Fred McKinley Jones he build a a/c for the trailers sow the food or stuff transporting wont go to waste or get warm on the way it goes. I have been three years here now sow I have learn a lot of things in the years i have been in this school.
ReplyDeleteDuring this semester I have learned how to make a game by lerning new codes. I also learned how to add scoring and make objects move and also dissapear. This semester we did a Black Inventors Game basically just making a game about a inventor and what he or she invented. My inventer i choose was C.J. Walker and she invented a a hair product.
ReplyDeleteThis semester I learn new codes , I learn how to do the scoring and make objects move . This semester I'm doing a game about Black Inventor Game where you learn about Madam C.j Walker that the inventor I'm doing . I learn how to do code it used to be so hard now it's easy to do code . I learn how to make the characters move , that was easy when I did it . This semester was very easy it wasn't that hard .
ReplyDeleteI have learned to make two buttons unlike ms. laurence teaching me how to make one. I have learned how to make sure that my codes are correct. I have learned how to make my personal curser. I have learned how to make a win lose screen.
ReplyDeleteWhat ive been learning in globaloria is flash. What we do in flash is that we do differnt codes and learn how to make games like they do in real life. Also, that you can do other things to make your game look fancy and reallly awesome. Another thing is that we made or own game.
ReplyDeleteIn this semester, I learned how to code maze, platform, and scoring. I already knew how to do this but I just got good at it. I even got better at tracing pixelated images and I got better at some other stuff. I didn't just learn stuff about flash this year, I also learned about writing blogs. I got better at writing a longer blog.
ReplyDeleteI had learn allot about flash and coding the most tool i learned use allot is the text tool i figured out how to use it and how to make it more bigger and smaller.Also the coding was hard the first time I used it,it was last year and now i got more better at it.
ReplyDeleteIn this globaloria semester I have learned howto put code and how to put my character on my background. I have also learned how to do my drawings look better. The only thing I haven't learned is the stuff from the black inventor people.I have also learned that you need to be careful when you are putting code. When you don't pay attention on the code your game doesn't work.
ReplyDeleteI have learned a lot of things this year in globaloria. I learned how to create my own curser. Mr. Streckfus taught me to correct every mistake I have made in my codes while doing my game. He thought me to make my game look real.
ReplyDeleteThis semester I learned about coding . Most of the coding was easy , but some of them were challenging . It's been a great experiance working in flash . It helps us understand more about the things we do in flash . Working in flash is harder than I thought it was , but it's fun . It's cool to know that your game is going to be played by kids that can have a better understanding . So , that's what I learned this semester .
ReplyDeleteIn globaloria I've learned how to put coding in my flash.Also how to fix it.I learned how to do use different tricks with the keyboard.I've learned ho to use different stuff in flash with the tools.Also I've learned how to copy,paste,download and use different things.
ReplyDeletei have learned how to create a 3D game. most of the stuff i had already knew considering ive been here for 3 years. i have improved those past 3 years and can create more things than i have in the past.
ReplyDeleteThis year I learned how to create a maze game. I was able to create one. This semester I learned more things about coding and how they tell the player to move. Most of the time I didn't need help from the teacher much and understood everything. I also learned how to create symbols and copy things.
ReplyDeleteI have learned that there are codes for a lot of things. Like moving,walking,dancing,etc. Its kind of hard if you don't know how to put it in flash. But that's why you get help on your Project Page. And when you draw on flash, it takes kind of long. That's why you keep your pace and not take long.
ReplyDeletewhat I learned to do in globaloria is to make games.I learned how to use flash.I learned how to use the tools in flash.I learned how to blog people stuff.That's what i learned in globaloria class.
ReplyDeletei learned how to ad music to my game. i also learnd making screen wider
ReplyDeleteWhat Ive been learning in globaloria is flash. What we do in flash is that we do differnt codes and learn how to make games like they do in real life. Also, that you can do other things to make your game look fancy and reallly awesome. Another thing is that we made our own game from blackinventor on someone that inspired us. One more is that I learned how to do this code where it makes the character touch the object and then it disappers and you get a point.
ReplyDeleteI learned this year how too make my game and how I was able too create .I learned how too do coding too by myself.And didn't get no help from the teacher.And also I learned how too put the score box in and make the thing move.
ReplyDeleteIn Globaloria we've been learning about flash. In flash we have to do different coding to make the characters move and make the game the way that we want to. Another thing is that when you put in the code and you touch an object it will disappear and add points to your game. In black inventor you choose the person you want to do and that's what you make the game about. On the Wiki you are supposed to download files and find out how to use Wiki tips.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to make my own games and how to use the tools.It was hard but kinda cool to learn how to make a game.I also learned that their is a lot of codes in the gaming process.I also learned how to use flash.I learned how to Blog and tag people in post.I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteWhat I have learned as a student was to build games and to figure out tuff promblems, I also learned how to put coding into games and along the way I learned many different ways to use a computer.
ReplyDeleteI learned a lot of new things in globaloria this semester. I learned that I don't need a partner to do all the code because I learned how to code more this year. I also learned more about George Washington carver because of my game. I also learned that Mr.Streckfus talks to his cats and they talk back to him; I am great full for what I learned this semester.
ReplyDeleteI think this app that knows where we had been its bad because some people might use it for something bad like trying to stalk you.And I think they should only use it for something important like finding a criminal.They should not let other use it for something not important only for something important they should take off the app they have for it too.
ReplyDelete