Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Assignment Period 7

In the comments field of this post, please write a short paragraph with five complete sentences detailing what you have learned in Globaloria/Flash this semester. You can discuss certain lines of code, or your Black Inventor Game. Be specific and provide details. Use complete sentences. Use proper capitalization, punctuation and grammar. Remember to use sentence casing. Not every word in a sentence is capitalized, only the first letter. Watch out for capital letter I as well.

23 comments:

  1. This semester I learned more codes. And other cool things to make my game more fun for the player to play. The code line that we use the most is the stop code. My black invertor is Valerie Thomas. She created the illusion transmitter. And thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned how to add walls and multiple players in my game. My game is about a black inventor. I am barely making my walls it's actually not as easy as it seems. I get it now though it seem easy now and I cant wait to see how my game turns out. I have learned so many things but most of them were easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This semester I learned how to add scoring and walls to my maze game. Another thing I learned this semester is how to decorate my blog and my wiki page. Also sometimes when I did not know what to do or got confused in Flash, the people in the Globaloria Live Help Desk would help me as well as Mr. Streckfus sometimes. Some other things I learned in Globaloria are how to code things in Flash to make them do multiple and different things. Also if you make your game good enough at the end of the semester and educational of course you xan get nominated for Globey Awards and if you win first place you can get cool prizes like a laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that i learn in flash is that its easy but sometimes its hard to do stuff.Also i like to draw stuff in flash.In flash has a lot of stuff because it has stuff to draw a cool things to do in flash.what it is in flash is that students can create drawing and put on codes to do stuff and create a game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This semester I learned in Globaloria a lot of things. I learn how to ceate games using a computer. I also use this app name Flash to create characters and add code. I also have this web page name the wiki and I post all my things in there. I have a blogger were I expreesed my opinion about how I did on my game depending on the asigment. Sometimes I had trouble whit my game and Mr.Streckfus help me but if he didn't know ehiter then I send help to the help desk. There is also going to be globy awards and I hope I win this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I learned this year in Globaloria was awesome. I learned how to code which was hard but after learning more it was easier. I also learned how to draw on a computer. My game still isn't finished but it is because I was goof off. Globaloria this semester was fun and easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This semester I have been given so many opportunities and I have been taught many new things.Ever since I had joined this class I have just learned so much.During the process of making the game I was able to understand the code and what the had meant than just reading a bunch of words.Which is actually very interesting and mind boggling.When I put in a code and process it and read over it I can discover and find the issue in the code.Other times before this year and semester I was not aware of the things I could do in coding and Game designing.So over all I was able to accomplish and comprehend things more accurately so I can make my game more fun and educational for the player.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well from my new year in Globaloria I learn more form what I did last year. In my game I need to do a maze which I simply did not know how to do until I did it now for my game. I learned that you must convert a line to a symbol which will be used for all of the other lines. From there you will just copy and paste and when your maze is done all you have to do is convert it all to a symbol and call it maze. This is where I tested my game after adding the code and it worked. Now I can use this knowledge toward another level of my game and hopefully it will come out as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. During the semester I've learned many things in Gloabaloria. One of the things I've learned are how to design and code games. Which is basically what Globaloria is about. One of the things I've learned while coding is that putting X or Y makes everything in the code change.Lastly another thing I learned in Flash how to make my game animated, because in the beginning of the semester I didn't even know how to make my player move. In conclusion, those are some of the stuff I learned in Globaloria/Flash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What I learned in globaloria this year was that I could put in code so that my enemy in my black inventor's game could chase the character that you play as. I also learned about some black inventor's as I searched up stuff for what my game was going to be out. I also learned how to put codes where they belong. Globaloria was fun this year. I also learned a lot of techniques in flash.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned about Valerie Thomas, she was a black inventor which she made a 3D optical illusion device. She used to work for the NASA and helped to make new stuff for NASA. Valerie Thomas was one of the black woman girls to invent something for NASA. I also learned about a lot of different things this year, like making a maze. I learned how to make a maze on a game, which was new for me and also exited because I never did a maze for a game. I liked to create a game and just do it for people to play. It was much fun doing this game, but i'm still not done with my game. I also learned how to code my player to move on the direction the gamer wants it to move. I learned lots of new stuff I didn't even knew. I hope that whenever i finish doing my game it comes out how I planned it to be. I also hope that people will like my game and play it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This semester I have learned more about code, somethings were veary difficult and I needed help. The code that most gave me problems was the one with scoring. It wasn't working and if I fixed on thing there was somethng else wrong, if I fixed the mistake something else was wrong. Making my black inventor game was difficult. I had trouble looking for a topic and I took along time thiking up the idea of my game but in the end I was happy for what I choose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This semester I learned many things in Globaloria and Flash. I thing that really helped me learn a lot in Flash was the different help pages off of the wiki. I personally think that if it wasn't for the wiki, I wouldn't have finished my game even if i'm still not done. I just hate the code. That all I learn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What I learned to do in Globaloria is to make games. I learned how to use flash I learned how to use the tools in flash like a boss. Learned how to blog people comments. And I learn how to help people that need help. That's what I learned in Globaloria class.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This semester In Globaloria I learned a lot of new things. I learned to create new games. I also learned how to use code to create those games. Since I had a lot of trouble creating these games in flash because this is my first year here in Globaloria , Mr. Streckfus help me a lot. Plus I also learned how to draw on a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well these semester I learned to draw in flash. I also learned how to make a game in flash. When I need help I ask a friend first and then if they don't know I ask the teacher. That's what I learned in Globaloria class.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This semester I learned many things in Globaloria and Flash. I thing that really helped me learn a lot in Flash was the different help pages off of the wiki. What I have learned in globaloria is how to move my player . I think that was a very interesting path to take because now I know how to do it. I think that the black inventor that I am doing is like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well this semester I learned alot of new things that have to do with flash and the wiki page.One thing that ive learned in the flash how to make characters move. And I learned that in the wiki we can call the helpdesk and they will help us with our problems. Another thing i learned this semester is how to create collectables and stuff .Well yeah thats all I can think of right now that ive learned .

    ReplyDelete
  23. This semester I learned how to create a collectable. I really didn't know how to make a collectable before last year I really didn't like globaloria. But this year I really like to make a game. My game is about Madam C.J Walker she is trying to sale her hair products and hair salon don't like her. I'm trying to make it a good game for people to play.

    ReplyDelete